2012 / 2013 RCI Deployment Opening Schedule

mac_tlc

thanks - was excited to read your email and was hopeful - but no, they are still not available, just junior suites still - all rest still say N/A or sold out - but how can that be for ALL those cruises?

Did get a courtesy call from an RCL support person just to follow up on my own booking and so had asked her about this - she had no clue...

and she was needing to wait for someone from the rates department to be working (since it was at the end of the day) in order to clarify why all those rates for all those cruises aren't listed and why they all got pulled this past month.

Someone is supposed to follow up soon :) - so we'll see.

Cheers

thanks - was excited to read your email and was hopeful - but no, they are still not available, just junior suites still - all rest still say N/A or sold out - but how can that be for ALL those cruises?

Did get a courtesy call from an RCL support person just to follow up on my own booking and so had asked her about this - she had no clue...

and she was needing to wait for someone from the rates department to be working (since it was at the end of the day) in order to clarify why all those rates for all those cruises aren't listed and why they all got pulled this past month.

Someone is supposed to follow up soon :) - so we'll see.

Cheers

That is strange cause I am looking at the Voyager June 11, 2012 cruise on RCCL right now and it shows pricing for all cabins. :confused:

hmmmm - I think what you may be seeing is another date?

once you get the "matching cruises" for June 2012 - and then choose June 11, 2012 and then click on "book now" you are then taken to the next page...

once you are on the next page, there is a little menu top left in light blue box defaults to Monday, May 21, 2012 and yes there is pricing for that if you continue on...

but if you then use that little drop down to pick june 11, 2012 it only gives jr. suite pricing...

or am I missing something? :)

I just spoke with the RCI travel agent call center and was told that the longer Caribbean cruises from Cape Liberty will be out April 11th and the shorter Caribbean and Bahamas cruises will be released on April 18th.

The agent said these cruises will go up till March/April 2013. Last year's release dates were delayed and she said that this year's estimated dates could be too.

She couldn't confirm that the Liberty OTS would be taking the Explorer OTS place but she did say that she heard the same thing in the call center.

- Miriam

Liberty shows a sailing schedule for summer 2012 for Europe, so how would this change take place? I am anxiously awaiting the release of the Cape Liberty 2012 sailings as well!:confused:

Called this morning at 8 am just like the agent told me to do 3 weeks ago for the dates for allure 2012 oct and out. none available yet. whats going on we booked cruises for the caribbean much farther in advance before ? she told me today they will not open for another month or so. ??????come rccl get on the stick.....

Called this morning at 8 am just like the agent told me to do 3 weeks ago for the dates for allure 2012 oct and out. none available yet. whats going on we booked cruises for the caribbean much farther in advance before ? she told me today they will not open for another month or so. ??????come rccl get on the stick.....

WOW-If RCCL is waiting another month or so, they have REALLY DROPPED THE BALL. I do not want to sail on the Oasis or the Allure in April/May of 2012 -- Princess does have some nice 10 night itineries from Ft Lauderdale. I do prefer RCCL - but I do not appreciate them playing games -- get all of your agents on the same "ship" and lets all get the same "CORRECT" information:(

Im hoping for freedom to come out this week, if it doesnt Im booking a Disney cruise for next July. I cant believe that they dont have schedules out already for Freedom next summer.

I keep thinking that A) RCI is holding out trying to figure out what ships they're shuffling around and B) they keep this up much longer, LOTS of folks will book a competitor instead.

Erika

[/color]

WOW-If RCCL is waiting another month or so, they have REALLY DROPPED THE BALL. I do not want to sail on the Oasis or the Allure in April/May of 2012 -- Princess does have some nice 10 night itineries from Ft Lauderdale. I do prefer RCCL - but I do not appreciate them playing games -- get all of your agents on the same "ship" and lets all get the same "CORRECT" information:(

Agree. Two things are certain for 2012:

1) we will do multiple Caribbean cruises, and

2) none of them will EVER be on Oasis or Allure

What is now completely uncertain is whether RCI will get any of our 2012 business unless they get their schedules out this week (the date on their website still reads week of 4/25).

Princess; HAL; Disney; Carnival all have cruises with the 2012 dates we want - to the ports we want, and all departing from drivable ports. We're on FOS in less than two weeks. If we can't book our 2012 dates with RCI while on board, there is no reason to book with RCI at all, since the only $$ difference is the OBC for booking while on board

Agree. Two things are certain for 2012:

1) we will do multiple Caribbean cruises, and

2) none of them will EVER be on Oasis or Allure

What is now completely uncertain is whether RCI will get any of our 2012 business unless they get their schedules out this week (the date on their website still reads week of 4/25).

Princess; HAL; Disney; Carnival all have cruises with the 2012 dates we want - to the ports we want, and all departing from drivable ports. We're on FOS in less than two weeks. If we can't book our 2012 dates with RCI while on board, there is no reason to book with RCI at all, since the only $$ difference is the OBC for booking while on board

We will be on the FOS less than 2 weeks as well, and I have the same mindset. I plan on booking another trip for next May and don't want to do Allure or Oasis. If I can't book it while onboard like I planned I may end up going with another option.

I would also like to know what the itineraries are,for next May 2012. I sailed on Oasis last May and this May I am going on Allure. Hope they get the new itineraries up today or by the end of this week. :confused:Might have to go to Hawaii and just skip RCCL all together!!

I'm holding a 10 day eastern on Emerald Princess out of Ft. Lauderdale in april. I'm just waiting to see if rccl is going to have a 10 day sailing at that time

I would say more than likely I would not expect to see a 10 day sailing in April. The longest I expect to see is a 7-8 day cruise.

I'm holding a 10 day eastern on Emerald Princess out of Ft. Lauderdale in april. I'm just waiting to see if rccl is going to have a 10 day sailing at that time

Navigator has a great 9 night Eastern out of FLL next March or April

I am looking to book an RCL next summer on something other than the Oasis or Allure. I called RCL twice today and each time was told that the Freedom would be doing the same itinerary it is currently doing, but that bookings would not be released this week and that the "hope" was to have all sailings released by the end of May! I wasn't sure the first one knew what they were talking about that is why I called back.

I have sailed Carnival the last few, but we just wanted to try something different . . .I'm not sure it's worth the wait/hassle, but I guess we'll see. Not really a lot of option for caribbean in the summer.

Archived