info from D+ desk about "preferences"

39august

For what it is worth, Chris at the D+ desk confirmed to me today that the red wine/white wine choices on "preferences" are the Alice White individual bottles such as those sold in the WJ. Those bottles I believe are about 2 glasses of wine. We shall see when we embark on Serenade Feb. 26.

For what it is worth, Chris at the D+ desk confirmed to me today that the red wine/white wine choices on "preferences" are the Alice White individual bottles such as those sold in the WJ. Those bottles I believe are about 2 glasses of wine. We shall see when we embark on Serenade Feb. 26.

Thanks for posting this. I had read several posts that reported the Alice White bottles for this gift, but then I read another post that reported La Terre. Hopefully the La Terre was an anomoly.

Looking forward to hearing about your experience after you return.

Bob

1. Have you ever had La Terre?

2. What do you think of it?

Now, let us know what you think of the Alice.

:)

I've had La Terre quite often, it's fine. Not on the high end for sure, but definitly drinkable. I actually tried it first at Ruby Tuesdays restaurant, it's their house wine.

ummm...... I know what LaTerre is.

I need to know what 39august thinks of it so that I can evaluate her evaluation of the Alice joey bottles. :D

ummm...... I know what LaTerre is.

I need to know what 39august thinks of it so that I can evaluate her evaluation of the Alice joey bottles. :D

I've had both and I prefer Alice (of course I prefer water to LT reds; the chardonnay has been drinkable lately). Not a high end wine, but eminently swillable.:)

1. Have you ever had La Terre?

2. What do you think of it?

Now, let us know what you think of the Alice.

:)

Another unsolicited opinion for you...

I am no wine connoisseur, but I have had "La Terre" Chardonnay, and for me it was somewhat nasty. On the other hand, I rather enjoy "Alice White" and have been known to request it on occasion. :D

Its the LITTLE bottle and you get only 1 glass of wine out of it!!!!

Got that on our Allure cruise, end of Jan!!!!:confused:

167638_1282239993157_1744823408_536157_5502806_n.jpg

Archived