Miami Herald Travel Section Today Has a Full Page on Marina

Cathy Maneri

Yet another superlative review of Marina! It's obvious that FDR is very sure of where he wants to position Marina in the market and how to differentiate it from others. He seems passionately committed to providing an upper premium product, delivered with impeccable taste to a sophisticated audience. So far, travel writers, journalists, pundits and cruisers agree that it's a winning combination.

You are all quite welcome. I always like to keep my cruise critic friends in the loop.

I'm sailing my first cruise on Oceania on the Marina next March "Pearls of the Caribbean" and I'm really looking forward to a "new cruise experience". I've only cruised RCL and Celebrity, but I'm ready for a smaller, less formal cruise experience.

I've always had a wonderful experience with Celebrity and love the Millenium and Solstice Class ships, but I'm tired of being "nickled and dimed". Oceania will be a breath of fresh air. Now I'm curious on where the Riviera will take us.

Happy cruising!

You are all quite welcome. I always like to keep my cruise critic friends in the loop.

I'm sailing my first cruise on Oceania on the Marina next March "Pearls of the Caribbean" and I'm really looking forward to a "new cruise experience". I've only cruised RCL and Celebrity, but I'm ready for a smaller, less formal cruise experience.

I've always had a wonderful experience with Celebrity and love the Millenium and Solstice Class ships, but I'm tired of being "nickled and dimed". Oceania will be a breath of fresh air. Now I'm curious on where the Riviera will take us.

Happy cruising!

You will love Marina, Cathy. The specialty restaurants are well worth a visit, the main dining room is wonderful as well. You will love the decor and ease of finding your way around the ship...'Pearls of the Caribbean' is an itinerary that I would love to try someday too.

I see we're about neck-in-neck in cruises...I also started cruising in 2002, and Marina was my 22nd one!!!! So many cruises, but limited funds.....LOL

Enjoy the anticipation!!

Joyce :D

Are you aware of any special preparations for Marina's NYC arrival on 4/2?

I understand that Oceania will be hosting a luncheon for Northeastern Travel Agents in the Grand Dining Room on that day, so you can expect that the media will also be invited, with all of the hullabaloo that press brings.

The BIG Oceania brass attended those TA luncheons in Miami, Los Angeles, and San Francisco, so I'd expect them to be in NYC also.

A friend of mine in L.A. wrote this morning that there was a TV feature yesterday on Marina. They showed the owner's suite among other things. She thought the ship was just gorgeous ... and that I probably knew about it already.

She was right about that ...

Archived