Rum runners have you ever?

kking206

Had no problem a few weeks ago with mine. Load up a thermos with the passion fruit juice from Lido in the morning and it goes great with Vodka after lunch.

Even with what I brought on last time for a couple drinks in the early afternoon we still spent a little over 200 at the bars on a 4 day cruise.

Nips in pockets going through metal detectors at ports is never a problem either.

19 minutes ago, robc1972 said:

Had no problem a few weeks ago with mine. Load up a thermos with the passion fruit juice from Lido in the morning and it goes great with Vodka after lunch.

Even with what I brought on last time for a couple drinks in the early afternoon we still spent a little over 200 at the bars on a 4 day cruise.

Nips in pockets going through metal detectors at ports is never a problem either.

I take 100ml plastic bottles with spirits, I use the rum runners for wine.  I spend money onboard too. Yeah! It's sort of a game, I usually win so I can't complain.

35 cruises one rr taken but had a power strip in with it so probably found when fishing in the bag. We take an empty water bottle and fill with booze and take up on deck in our back pack. Bring bubba kegs from home and fill with lemonade/ice tea and then add our floaters once at our chairs. Also not a prob bringing 2 750ml bottles of wine on (for 2 people) cannot be in packed checked luggage.

2 hours ago, LandlockedCruiser01 said:

Forget rum runners!  How about Boxed Water is Better cartons.  They look like old-fashioned milk cartons, but they hold water.  Hmm, now there's an idea.  Link: https://boxedwaterisbetter.com/.

You're welcome. :classic_smile:

As I prefer to enjoy my single use disposable plastics such as straws, I don't foresee a switch from bottled water to boxed water in my future.

Edited by xDisconnections

• 5 months later...
On 12/25/2018 at 11:59 PM, xDisconnections said:

As I prefer to enjoy my single use disposable plastics such as straws, I don't foresee a switch from bottled water to boxed water in my future.

It's not about environmentalism.  It's about Carnival not allowing liquids in bottles.  Cartons and cans are OK.  Boxed Water is Better comes in cartons.  Do the math. 😏

Edited by LandlockedCruiser01