Has anyone been charged additional fees for fuel cost?

m&m1329

We see that the cost of fuel has increased here locally. We are cruising on the 20th of March. Just woundering if anyone has been notified of a additional $9.oo per day (as per Carnival Cruise Line) for the cost of fuel yet? :(

We just missed it on our Princess Cruise in 2008 because we had a group and the final payment had been made. because the wording was a certain way in their contract, certain people depending on when they booked either got a discount or didn't have to pay. The following season they had changed the contract!

I also got a refund when oil prices went down a few years ago in form of an OBC.. (I had to call, it is not automatic, but read about it on here :) ) but if I do get charged next month, I don't think that is unreasonable...felt the shock last time I filled up my gas tank, can only imagine filling up a ship!

You are already paying it with higher cruise prices. This way they won't have all the bitching they had last time they added it

Im not paying any higher prices ...so I have little faith when people post that they are paying more so Carnival wouldnt add it. sorry that you are having to pay more for your next cruise... it could get worse.

We see that the cost of fuel has increased here locally. We are cruising on the 20th of March. Just woundering if anyone has been notified of a additional $9.oo per day (as per Carnival Cruise Line) for the cost of fuel yet? :(

You keep asking the the same questions over and over and they will charge you!!!!!!!!!

Archived