Something you do every cruise?

cruiser:)

We've only been on one cruise so it maybe a bit to say we always do this.

Ā 

On our first cruise, we still had a bottle of wine from our carry on left on the last night of the cruise. We went to the buffet and retrieved a selection of breads, cheeses, pastries, etc., for a picnic on our balcony. We enjoyed this so much we've decided it will be our tradition to do this on our last night of each ship.

On the last night of every cruise, after our bags are placed out in the hall, I go down to the bar and get two glasses of champagne. My wife and I have a toast, celebrating the cruise we have just enjoyed while looking forward with anticipation to our next cruise.

Ā 

Two things.... (1) my wife rarely drinks due to health issues, which makes this toast extra special, and (2) I put on a robe to go down to the bar to get that champagne and the looks I get are worth a chuckle.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I always buy a Christmas ornament, usually with a port name on it, then while I am decorating the Christmas Tree I dream reminisce about that cruise or vacation.

Ā 

Others things are DOD, the art auction, relaxing on the balcony, happy hour in the crow's nest, and cappuccinos every morning.

• 2 weeks later...
As soon as I put a deposit on a cruise, I create a budget sheet. I don't want to go into dept doing what I LOVE doing! The budget is a tad inflated, so I usually come back with bit of cash. :D

Ā 

I make packing lists. Try to make the most outfits out of the fewest pieces.

Ā 

I'm 6 weeks out and I've already made 6 lists!

Ā 

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I eat incredibly too much, I dance too much knowing i cant dance, and I sing too much karaoke knowing I cant sing, and I laugh too much just from all the good times Im having.:D

• 1 month later...
Every cruise we do wine tasting... And on lobster night I try to beat my previous cruise's record for lobster tails eaten.. Last time I ate 5.

Ā 

5!!!! My husband had three and I thought he would explode!!! Funny!!! I get up early when its still dark get a cup of tea and sit on the top deck..love being awake when we get close to the port...and just being alone...it's nice and relaxing!!!

Listen to the Grateful Dead on the balcony...feel no shame for eating s second dinner in the buffet an hour or two after we finish in the MDR...Be on deck for as many embarkations as possible...read (a book a day for me!)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My wife and Iā€™s first cruise was our honeymoon 13 years ago on RCCL. We took a picture together in a hammock on Coco Kay and framed it in one of those cheesy Nassau frames that every port has with their name on it. So our tradition is to find a hammock, take a picture, and put it in a picture frame that we bought at that port. Now that we have two daughters, they are in the picture with us. We have about eight of them on our mantel at home and they bring back a lot of memories.