Going to watch the allure leave sunday!

Its the closest I will be to being on the ship for a long while, I am very excited! Can I wave to any of you???!:D

this was my favorite wave goodbye when we left on the oasis. I bet he has a flag for every ship that passes his condo (at least lets hope he is loyal royal.) i love all the waves goodbye leaving port everglades; they really get into it. Its uplifting.

oasislauderdale.jpg.767a702e5c3e47c46adb1724a09545d5.jpg

I would love to have that apartment! I will be on the right side at the state park. Im seriously almost geeking out over seeing the ship! My husband will be rolling his eyes at me for sure! There will be two of us and a dog, if anyone is on let me know if you spot me!

I watched the Allure leave sitting right where I am right now last weekend. My daughter laughed and thought I was crazy but I thought it was a nice way to spend some downtime waiting my turn on the Liberty come the 19th!! Gotta say the balcony of dudes lifting their shirts showing their chest got the best chuckle. Princess had a few pillow wavers, what's up with that?

BonVoyage

Dawna

I WILL be on the Allure on Sunday! I will be the one waving, drinking bubbly & having the time of my life! Well, if you can't spot me, what kind of dog do you have; I seriously will look for you & let you know!

Shes a red australian shepherd! Well she may look brown with a little white underneath from wayyyyy up there! I hope you can say you seen me, a little connection on the cc boards!

We have friend we stay with in Ft Lauderdale and his condo overlooks Port Everglades and it is cool to watch all the ships and planes come and go. It is also cool to walk over to the beach near the port entrance and watch them come and go. They the cruise ships look really big from the ground level of the beach, and you can hear the horns every where.

I watched the Allure leave sitting right where I am right now last weekend.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Dawn I am like you and also sit right where I am and watch until it is my turn to be there in person. (not soon enough) Saw the pillow wavers last weekend too :)

Shes a red australian shepherd! Well she may look brown with a little white underneath from wayyyyy up there! I hope you can say you seen me, a little connection on the cc boards!

I will keep an eye & a camera out for you & try to take a pic! Trying to recall what an Australian shephard looks like....medium size, right? I have a Golden Retriever that's reddish/golden, so I'm think yours could be a similar shaped & colored smaller version...?

Archived