“Live” from Allure March 20th 2011!

I have been lurking here reading your posts and so excited for you! It is so touching that people we meet online can be so thoughtful...I hope your birthday was awesome and your "day after birthday" is even awesomer!

I am headed to Fort Lauderdale on Saturday, I have lots of family there, and my daughters are going to look at colleges. I wasn't going to, but, you've inspired me to go to the Port and watch the ships go out on Saturday or Sunday! We are members at Lago Mar, and the beach is just off to the left (starboard?) as you are leaving, just beyond the tower of condos...I truly hope you have a GREAT trip! Enjoy and I'll go back to lurking!

I have been lurking here reading your posts and so excited for you! It is so touching that people we meet online can be so thoughtful...I hope your birthday was awesome and your "day after birthday" is even awesomer!

I am headed to Fort Lauderdale on Saturday, I have lots of family there, and my daughters are going to look at colleges. I wasn't going to, but, you've inspired me to go to the Port and watch the ships go out on Saturday or Sunday! We are members at Lago Mar, and the beach is just off to the left (starboard?) as you are leaving, just beyond the tower of condos...I truly hope you have a GREAT trip! Enjoy and I'll go back to lurking!

hahah thanks:) yes you so should go and see them! there are so many and tis really an awesome experience to see them all go out:)

First off, a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I can still say that becuase it's still Saturday here in California;)

I love reading your posts, you have such wonderful enthusiasm and overall a fantastic view on life. I followed your Live thread last year from Oasis, and am so happy that you found your way back to Allure. This time, I am sure you will get to see Jes perform.

Hope you have a wonderful time.

Bon Voyage!!

Good morning! Today's the day! wahoo! i bet you can barely contain your excitement today. i know when it's my turn, i wont be able to!

i watched allure come in this morning (it's 10am now here)

So if your not already up, once you wake up and go out onto your balcony there she'll be!

i'm betting your son is equally excited to see you too!

Have a great cruise, i have loved reading everything so far, and cant wait for more updates whenever you can about the ship.

B.x:)

Happy Birthday! I can not think of a better way to celebrate! I have so enjoyed your Allure pre-cruise story and will following you every step of your week on the Allure. Have fun with your son, how special. Some day I will be on the Allure. We just got off the Freedom and were in port right across from the Allure. She is awesome.

Thanks for your "colorful" report. I can't wait to read more.

Marcia:)

Barbi,

You're there! I'm so excited for you, and anxious to read all your onboard posts.

Your hotel balcony photos are amazing! I love the moonlight ones and the early-morning Allure pix.

Glad to hear your birthday "celebration" turned out so well. How cool to meet another mom-coach who was far away from home, but close in spirit as you shared your wine and stories. And Trudy, what a kind and thoughtful birthday gift. I loved Barbi's photo of the treats you ordered for her.

Have an absolutely fantastic trip. I wish I was onboard with you like I was last year on Oasis. I'll be reading everything you post here, though.

Tell Jes my husband and I loved his performances two weeks ago when we were on Allure. What a talented group of performers!

I know I don't have to tell you this, but HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!!

. woooohooooo!!! Im on!!!!! yayyayayayayaAlready its like a whirlwind:) Allure is so the same as OAsis!!!!! everything is laid out same - just the shops etc are dfferent. But it makes it easier as i already know where things are!!! got our deck phones straight up - check, then roast beef sandwich and yummy salad from Park cafe - check, pics of aqua theatre - check, pics of me and jes - check, oh this is after we this morning went to publix so jes cld get his supplies of food for the week hahahah..

The ship is just as awesome and mind blowing as oasis. shes just beautiful - liek a floating city!!! Got on abt 12 noon and check in took abt 15 mins - very easy:)just on laptop in jes cabin posting this quickly just letting you know im on yayyayay:) drill at 430 then sailaway pics for webcam yayyayay. dont forget to watch we will be waving:):D

Archived