Wow, Whats up with Celebrity?

I wish I could come up with a good excuse for mixing up two of my favorite CCers, but I guess I'll just have to claim it was another senior moment, CAROL.:( Too many of those unfortunately. Promise to call you by the right name on the New Year's cruise.:)

You're on, Bill. I'll even buy you a drink every night. :D

Celebrity very often prices out below Royal....and I do agree that during family travel time even more so. However I think that X also needs to breath some new life into the line....sailed on Solstice in Jan and while service and food were excellent ....can we say snooze fest and overcrowded pool area.....I am in my late 40's and even an officer on the ship commented to my wife and I that we are too young for the line:eek:

Hubby and I are in our late sixties, but we also are "too young" for Solstice. By 9:00 or 9:30PM the ship seemed almost dead to us. In sharp contrast, Allure and Oasis are so full of life and activity and high spirits. I love Celebrity's smoking policies, but really prefer the unbridled fun on Royal Caribbean ships.

Archived