How Many Cruises Have You Been On?

will773

• 4 months later...

About 14 (losing count). Funny thing is I didn't really want to go on the first one, it was a present. Then I was hooked:) We always take a land based holiday every year too. We are getting a bit tired of the same ole cruises and the larger ships. Looking for something different now.

We've just booked our 10th cruise on a new line to us, Celebrity, which will be our 6th line....2 just 7 nights, the rest 12, 14 or 17 nights.

I did 2 cruises in the '60s, living on board the ferry Columba as she ploughed round the Hebrides (now the Hebridean Princess, favourite of Queen Elizabeth), and OH did lots of crossings from UK to South Africa as a child.....we don't count those.;)

Jo.

We are cruising America in our motorhome, on the road from anywhere from 2 to 10 months a year. Then in our spare time, we'll take a real cruise. I'm starting to plan our 4th cruise for either next year or the following.

John

We always figured that those that put their cruises into their signature have not really been on that many cruises. There are some (including us) that cannot even remember all the cruises and we noticed a few of those who posted to this thread. We do know we have been on more then 60 different ships, 12 cruise lines, and spent more then 2 years on cruises. These days we try to cruise about 75 days a year. During our travels we have met folks who have spent more then 5 years on cruises so we are novices compared to these folks.

Hank

That's why I list our cruises in our sig - to remind myself of what we've done !! :D:D

We always figured that those that put their cruises into their signature have not really been on that many cruises. There are some (including us) that cannot even remember all the cruises and we noticed a few of those who posted to this thread. We do know we have been on more then 60 different ships, 12 cruise lines, and spent more then 2 years on cruises. These days we try to cruise about 75 days a year. During our travels we have met folks who have spent more then 5 years on cruises so we are novices compared to these folks.

Hank

That's why I list our cruises in our signature - to remind myself of what we've done !! :D:D

Archived