How Many Cruises Have You Been On?

will773

I was just curious as I read some of your signature and am amazed that one person could have gone on so many cruises. I'll start off.

I've been on 3 cruises! (lame, compared to some of you! :p)

10th one coming up this summer on the Allure did Oasis last year. Not all with Royal Caribbean its depends on location, costs, and schedule. First one the "Norway" glad I got to experience it one time it was the US FRANCE. Then 2 with Royal then switched to Princess for Alaska stayed with them the next 2 cruises then switched to Royal for the Southern and did the Meditteran with Celibrity on the "Summit"

We have ten completed and leave on number eleven in a few weeks. Numbers 12 and 13 are also booked. Have only done Royal and all but the first one have been in suites so we will be Diamond Plus after the thirteenth in Jan next year. Cruising is very addicting!!

I took 3 cruises when I was younger. Still trying to figure out which lines. think it was Royal and Cunard. One on the "Big red Boat" back in the 90"s and 4 on Carnival. So that is 8. Number 9 is next month, and number 10 is next year. ;)

I was just curious as I read some of your signature and am amazed that one person could have gone on so many cruises. I'll start off.

I've been on 3 cruises! (lame, compared to some of you! :p)

But, dear Will, you are only 16.

Do you know how many cruises I had been on when I was sixteen?

NONE.

21?

NONE

35?

NONE

40?

NONE

45?

NONE

You are a very very very lucky young man!

First cruise was in 1998, #23 will be in June but it will be our first cruise on the Freedom class ships. Then I'm hoping we can do # 24 in September but do not have it booked yet!:D

Sherri:)

Hi,

Four cruises, including the one just completed.

10/10-17/1994: Regency Cruise Line (no longer in existence) Regent Sun, Eastern Caribbean, originated in NYC, picked us up in Philadelphia, disembarked San Juan, PR.

12/3-7/2006: Disney Cruise Line Wonder, Bahamas, originated and disembarked Port Canaveral, FL.

12/2-6/2007: same as 2006.

2/28/2011 to 3/12/2011: RCCL Enchantment of the Seas, southern Caribbean, originated and disembarked Baltimore, MD.

Jim

Archived