Chukka Beach Break

CantWaitToCruise3

I want to make sure I understand how this works.

1. We can wait until we arrive in Falmouth and buy tickets to the beach at the kiosk that is in the shopping area right off the ship?

2. We can go whever we feel like and and stay as long as we want? The excursion w/o lunch says 4 hours, but we can go at like 9 am and stay until 3 pm if we want?

3. Lounge chairs are included but you pay for umbrellas, right?

4. Kiosk price is $29 pp just like if I book straight off of Royal's website?

If this is true, then I think we will do this if the weather is nice. My biggest issue with the excursion being only 4 hours. I want to spend all day at the beach!!!

If someone could confirm exactly how this works, I would appreciate it.

Hi, we did this excursion in April. We pre-booked. Arrived around 1115 and had a great seat on the beach. I believe we were the second van that arrived that day. Umbrellas are extra and so are floats (I would wait to get the float until you see how someone else is handling the current. We got no use out of our float bc the current would have pushed us back to Florida if we just laid out on it). We got the lunch option prior to going and they gave us a card to redeem when we wanted to eat. There were people buying food I forget the price though. We stayed until almost everyone had left and felt as though it was just enough time. It was a hot day so we were done. I would guess it was around 230 or later when we left. One good thing is that if you book with royal then they wait for you so if you want to be the very last one off the beach but don't want to worry about sleeping in Jamaica then you may want to go through them

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

• 2 weeks later...

No I will book from Royal, but my understanding is you can wait and buy it once you get off the ship at Royal's Kiosk. That is the way I will do it. That way if it is not a nice day, I am not out the $29 per person. Then will take the bus and stay until the last bus brings us back. I want a full day on the beach so I think this will work just fine for us.

Archived