cruise points jr. suite

Zu~

Are double cruise points awarded to jr. suites too ? I've been hunting around for the answer and haven't had any luck.

Thank you so much ! only 37 days to GOS TA!

Are double cruise points awarded to jr. suites too ? I've been hunting around for the answer and haven't had any luck.

Thank you so much ! only 37 days to GOS TA!

Your sailing will be worth 28 points

Jimbo:)

From Royal's C&A section of the website:

14 One Cruise Point for each completed night of sailing and an extra Cruise Point per night when you purchase and sail in suite accommodations (categories RL, RS, PS, SL, TS, A1, A2, A3, CL, OS, FS, GS, JS). Cruisetours are included as an additional night per each day on the cruise tour. Points will be awarded by rate paid not rate berthed, for example, in the instance of an upgrade from an outside to a suite category.

OP sailing is a 14 night cruise on Grandeur of the Seas, points will be 28 points.

Jimbo:)

Sorry this is off topic but can you do a review of your Explorer cruise? We are doing same cruise in May.

THANKS!!!

Tim

I'm coming along. I've browsed a little in thread. Am signing up for M&M in a minute. Looking forward to seeing everyone. I'm going to dress warm !

I have a question which has nothing to do with this thread but I don't know how to start one. We have never cruised Royal Carribean and are taking the April 30 cruise on Rhapsody. What is this line's policy (price) for selling bottles of liquor to be kept in one's room? Thanks in advance.

I have a question which has nothing to do with this thread but I don't know how to start one. We have never cruised Royal Carribean and are taking the April 30 cruise on Rhapsody. What is this line's policy (price) for selling bottles of liquor to be kept in one's room? Thanks in advance.

Royal does not sell bottles of liquor for consumption during the cruise. They do sell the duty free liquor, but will hold that until the end of the cruise.

You can buy wine or beer for the room, but not hard liquor.

No alcohol is permitted to be brought on board.

I have a question which has nothing to do with this thread but I don't know how to start one.

Your question has been answered, but for future reference you can start a new thread by scrolling down the list of threads in the forum and find the "New Thread" button beneath it - opposite the list of page numbers, if that makes sense. It is by no means obvious! :)

Your question has been answered, but for future reference you can start a new thread by scrolling down the list of threads in the forum and find the "New Thread" button beneath it - opposite the list of page numbers, if that makes sense. It is by no means obvious! :)

The "new thread" button is also at the top. :)

Archived