FRESH off the Indy and WE DID THE BOOZE PACK!

We got off Indy on 28th May and there were quite a few passengers who had the AI package(both passengers in cabin had to take AI) and thought it good value, however they now appear to swipe each card every time you get a drink, so it appears as if there is a possible check on when and where the drinks where ordered,this may possibly be used to stop really excessive drinking or cheating on the AI package.
Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated.

We got off Indy on 28th May and there were quite a few passengers who had the AI package(both passengers in cabin had to take AI) and thought it good value, however they now appear to swipe each card every time you get a drink, so it appears as if there is a possible check on when and where the drinks where ordered,this may possibly be used to stop really excessive drinking or cheating on the AI package.

So did they just swipe the card? The official site states that you should have picture id too, which is just ridiculous, the only picture id I'll have will be my passport.

So did they just swipe the card? The official site states that you should have picture id too, which is just ridiculous, the only picture id I'll have will be my passport.

Not sure about picture ID or if the Terminals show photo, the Bar staff soon get to to know your name so photo ID isnt required after a few days.

Archived