Tuesday Sale combinable w/balcony disc?

Can you still get a balcony C&A discount if you book at a Tuesday Sale price? What about using a Next Cruise certificate with Tuesday Sale?

Yes, you can combine a C & A discount with a Tuesday Sale booking, we did this very thing this past December.

I don't believe you will be able to use a next cruise cert with the Tues event as a next cruise cert would not bo considered a new booking since you already have a booking number.

Tim

Tim is correct...........and I thank him for correcting me on my last mistake!

Yes, you can use your balcony discount if you book on a Tuesday sale.

No, you cannot use a Next Cruise certificate because Tuesday sales are for new bookings only, and as Tim wrote, your Next Cruise certificate represents a booking, albeit an indeterminate one.

Tim is correct...........and I thank him for correcting me on my last mistake!

Yes, you can use your balcony discount if you book on a Tuesday sale.

No, you cannot use a Next Cruise certificate because Tuesday sales are for new bookings only, and as Tim wrote, your Next Cruise certificate represents a booking, albeit an indeterminate one.

Is the next cruise certificate the same as the passage certificate, in which you have not yet decided on a particular cruise? Can a passage certificate be combined with other "new booking" offers?

What would be sweet is if you could use the current balcony upgrade promotion and combine that with the Monday/Tuesady sale. I could then get a inside guaranteed for $279 for April 18th and then get upgraded to a balcony. Talk about sailing for almost free. Too bad the promotion for free balcony upgrade expires Sunday. Oh well, still a great deal.

Check this site for details on the Monday/Tuesday sale Tinak. http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

Are you sbying theres going to a sale this tuesday ~or~ are you saying theres a weekly sale on Tuesdays? Im sitting here waiting for my family to get home so we can book. Should I wait til TUESAY for a upcoming sale.

There are weekly Tuesday sales but it will include only specific ships, sailing dates, and cabin categories. So it is hit and miss. You might find exactly what you are looking for but don't count on it especially if you are looking for a peak sailing week like school vacations.

Are you sbying theres going to a sale this tuesday ~or~ are you saying theres a weekly sale on Tuesdays? Im sitting here waiting for my family to get home so we can book. Should I wait til TUESAY for a upcoming sale.

The sales are always announced the Thursday of the week before they go on sale. They are weekly. Check the link out above.

Archived