Allure-Just how far a walk is it?

lcs

We are booked in cabin 3222 on Allure 9/18. We've been assigned the MDR on the same deck (3). Just how long does it take to walk from the forward cabins to the MDR? 5 min? 20 min? Replies are most welcome. Thanks!

The ship is almost the length of 4 football fields but your cabin, according to the deckplans, is almost dead center. The entrance to the dining room looks to be about about a third of the way from the back of the ship, you aren't all that far from it. I would say 5 minutes, 10 if you go really slow.;)

We are booked in cabin 3222 on Allure 9/18. We've been assigned the MDR on the same deck (3). Just how long does it take to walk from the forward cabins to the MDR? 5 min? 20 min? Replies are most welcome. Thanks!

The ship isn't that big. You are less than 20 cabins for the elevator which is where the entrance to the dining room is.

A minute or 2 at most

Just wondering -how do you already know what dining room you are in? :confused:

I think you are in an excellent location. You are just about midway between the forward and aft elevators. It is an easy walk toward the forward elevators for the theatre, comedy cub, Studio B and on up to the Solarium. And it is a very short walk to the aft elevator area for the dining room, escalator down to the gangways when in port, the Promenade, Boardwalk, Central Park, Windjammer, pool deck.

We were in cabin 3224 on Oasis. I was very happy with the location.

And if you care about this at all, if Allure follows the pattern of Oasis your cabin should be one that has the bed up against the windows and not by the closets.

The walk isn't that bad. We were in the back of the dining room on Deck 3 and every night just before dessert I would bring my daughter up to the kids club Deck 14 Forward!

That was pretty much as far of a walk as you could have on that ship and it probably took about 15 minutes round trip including signing her in.

Totally allowed me to justify my dessert each night! =)

Just wondering -how do you already know what dining room you are in? :confused:

It's a pretty good assumption on my part. We are in a small group that is using the conference and we tend to always have that dining room for some reason.

I think you are in an excellent location. You are just about midway between the forward and aft elevators. It is an easy walk toward the forward elevators for the theatre, comedy cub, Studio B and on up to the Solarium. And it is a very short walk to the aft elevator area for the dining room, escalator down to the gangways when in port, the Promenade, Boardwalk, Central Park, Windjammer, pool deck.

We were in cabin 3224 on Oasis. I was very happy with the location.

And if you care about this at all, if Allure follows the pattern of Oasis your cabin should be one that has the bed up against the windows and not by the closets.

Sounds like we made a good pick then. Our friends are in 3224. eally don't care where the closet is as long as we can get in and use it. Thanks for the info everyone!

Hi. We just got back from the Allure and it was amazing! We stayed forward on deck 10 and our dining was in the adagio dining room on floor 4..... It never took us more than 5 minutes and we were on complete opposite end of the ship and up 6 floors. So don't worry. It's not really far at all.

Everything is really accessible inboard and doesn't feel as gigantic as it is.

Enjoy your cruise...we cannot wait to go again next year.

The ship seems large... but when you actually are walking on her it never seemed like a long walk. Now I never timed the walk from end to end... people here would argue the results for weeks;). I can only say that for our group, the walk was enjoyable.

Archived