Complimentary Internet for Elite members

SID1962

Is the 90 minutes free internet per member or per stateroom?

I realize that if it were for my wife as well as myself that there would be 2 separate accounts, but still 3 hours free is worth it.

Thanks in advance,

Sid1962

Is the 90 minutes free internet per member or per stateroom?

I realize that if it were for my wife as well as myself that there would be 2 separate accounts, but still 3 hours free is worth it.

Thanks in advance,

Sid1962

It is per person. Each Elite gets their own set of discount cards for Internet (90min), Laundry, etc.

Enjoy!

Den

Hi

I would also like to add that if you room-mate is not elite they will

also get all of the elite perks for sharing your cabin.

Remember though that you will each have to register for an internet account once on board.

You cannot use the 2 vouchers for the one account.

Hi

I would also like to add that if you room-mate is not elite they will

also get all of the elite perks for sharing your cabin.

Remember though that you will each have to register for an internet account once on board.

You cannot use the 2 vouchers for the one account.

You may get the Elite perks such as the Happy Hours, but when I was on Solstice and my wife was Elite and I was "whatever" (one credit away from Elite), she got the Elite sheets, and I got the "Other" sheets with no internet.

It is per person but be very careful as nothing flags up to show you have used your time. Last September I was working away and thought when time was up I would get a warning but you don't. It was only when we were checking our bill we realised I had gone over the limit and was therefore charged. It is up to you when you log on each day to see how many mins you have left. I will be much more careful in Sept :)

It is per person but be very careful as nothing flags up to show you have used your time. Last September I was working away and thought when time was up I would get a warning but you don't. It was only when we were checking our bill we realised I had gone over the limit and was therefore charged. It is up to you when you log on each day to see how many mins you have left. I will be much more careful in Sept :)

One is provided a running tab on how much is left of the purchased package. Don't recall if if when one signs on or signs off. There is also a spot on the drop down menu to check.

Art

When you log on, it will tell you how many minutes you have left. If it says 10 minutes, it won't boot you off if you use 20 minutes. They will just charge you the going rate for the additional 10 minutes.

Swigso wrote: would also like to add that if you room-mate is not elite they will also get all of the elite perks for sharing your cabin.

Not necessarily so! You are welcome to bring the non-elite roommate to Elite breakfast and cocktail hour, but they may or may not get a set of Elite coupons. Sometimes they get their own coupons based on their own status, sometimes they get the Elite coupons. Both ways have been known to occur.

When you log on, it will tell you how many minutes you have left. If it says 10 minutes, it won't boot you off if you use 20 minutes. They will just charge you the going rate for the additional 10 minutes.

Before you log on it tell you how much money is left in the package and when you log off it tells you how many minutes you used and cost of the session. If you use more than your package the cost reverts to 65 cents a minute with no warnings. ~ Ric

Archived