OK, Fess Up: What is the strangest thing you've ever brought aboard?

Mosaic

My super duper electronic thermometer that measured not only the present cabin temperature, but the 24 hour highs and lows as well as the humidity to get to the bottom of the great Statendam A/C caper. :cool:

So did you solve it?

We bring a small Christmas tree with decorations, cabin decorations, and small presents with us on every Christmas cruise. Makes the cabin feel more home-y and Christmas-y. Maybe not weird to most, but it's the strangest thing I've brought with me.

Well it wasn't something I brought but rather my parents....errr I mean the Easter Bunny. :) We sailed as kids (maybe it was even our first cruise) and the Easter Bunny even managed to deliver our Easter baskets at sea. That was something special.

I have a pair of yellow felt slippers that I bought in Amsterdam that look like wooden shoes. I like to wear them on cool sea days so I brought them with me for our cruise to Iceland which would be followed by a transatlantic cruise. I got lots of comments on them whenever I wore them, which was often.

Archived