LGBT Roll Call: Celebrity Silhouette T/A 12/01/12

daviddfld

Hi Monica,

Thank's for the offer! I do have it in a Word Table and will forward it on to you in a couple of days. I'll give the guys a couple of days to chime in with additional information if they wish.

Feel free to chime in whenever you want!

Don

Don, I sent you two emails today. Disregard the first one. :)

Monica

Jay and Al here just back from Hawaii on the Century. We are in 6240. We just finalized our travel plans and are flying Phoenix-SFO-Frankfurt-Florence - United Airlines/Lufthansa - on Nov. 24. After four days in Florence we will be in Rome on Nov. 29 and 30 and are taking the train from Termini to Civitavecchia on Dec. 1.

Jay in Tucson

Jay and Al here just back from Hawaii on the Century. We are in 6240. We just finalized our travel plans and are flying Phoenix-SFO-Frankfurt-Florence - United Airlines/Lufthansa - on Nov. 24. After four days in Florence we will be in Rome on Nov. 29 and 30 and are taking the train from Termini to Civitavecchia on Dec. 1.

Jay in Tucson

Welcome back Jay! I would love to do a Hawaiian cruise someday. Heading off to Honolulu for work on Sunday (been there/done that) but would love to do an island cruise at some point.

Thanks for providing the additional info, I'll add it to my Roll Call. I'm jealous about the 4 days in Florence... I wish I could take that much time off from work :mad: But, 3 days pre-cruise was all I could swing!

Don

Welcome back Jay! I would love to do a Hawaiian cruise someday. Heading off to Honolulu for work on Sunday (been there/done that) but would love to do an island cruise at some point.

Thanks for providing the additional info, I'll add it to my Roll Call. I'm jealous about the 4 days in Florence... I wish I could take that much time off from work :mad: But, 3 days pre-cruise was all I could swing!

Don

Don, The answer to taking time off to travel is not a mystery but can be hard to achieve. It's called retirement. Luckily Al and I are still able to get around quite well so travel is the name of the game. I see you live in Alexandria. I lived for many years in Arlington, DC and Alexandria. Went to high school in Arlington - Washington-Lee High school - when it was the only high school for all of the Northern VA area - most of the area was farmland. And the president of my senior class was Warren Beatty who lived in McLean, VA. so we are the same age. Shhhh.

Jay

Hey everyone. This will be our 2nd cruise. Our 1st was only a 5 day teaser. Go big or go home eh? Lol

Geb and Blair here and maybe you can tell we're Canucks from our sentence above. Flying to Rome from Toronto via Frankfurt and arriving on the 30th. Staying at IQ in Rome. Booked in Aquaclass for the cruise. Prefer to stay somewhat mysterious for now!

Looking forward to a great cruise!

Hi guys - just stopping by to say hello. It appears that we have a wonderfully diverse group on this sailing, so I know we're in for a good time. I'm looking forward to this trip because last year, as soon as I got on the ship, I had to get off and from there I spent 8 days in an Italian hospital. Thanks to my buddy, Babeatsea, he kept my company via email, thus making my hospital stay a little more bareable. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys and this time I hope my time on board will be more than 1 hour. LOL.

Bev:)

Edited by Ms. B

Welcome Geb & Blair, & Ms. B. Geb & Blair, we (Ken & Ray) will no doubt run into you in Blu as we are AQ also. And Bev, your first drink's on us! :-) Sounds like we're all gonna have a great time. Can't wait to meet you all.

Hi guys - just stopping by to say hello. It appears that we have a wonderfully diverse group on this sailing, so I know we're in for a good time. I'm looking forward to this trip because last year, as soon as I got on the ship, I had to get off and from there I spent 8 days in an Italian hospital. Thanks to my buddy, Babeatsea, he kept my company via email, thus making my hospital stay a little more bareable. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys and this time I hope my time on board will be more than 1 hour. LOL.

What happened Bev?

Monica

Ms Bev, it was a pleasure to keep in touch during the cruise. You were the main topic of conversation at both the sailaway drinks and the Cc meeting, so it's like you were there with us. Especially when your tour bus still with your name across the front, met the ship in Palma :p

DCParky, please can you add my details to your sheet. I'm Alan, from Wellington, New Zealand. Solo in cabin 8149. Select Dining. I'm in Civitavecchia for 2 nights before the cruise and will be at the cocktail party at the Hotel San Giorgio on the 30th if anyone else is attending that. Thanks.:)

FYI,

I have two seats available for my private tour to Florence and San Miniato - see this link for details. http://www.monicapileggi.com/Tour-Liv.html

If intersted, please email me.

I will also be posting this message on the other board.

Thanks!

Monica

Edited by Monica Pileggi

FYI,

I have two seats available for my private tour to Florence and San Miniato - see this link for details. http://www.monicapileggi.com/Tour-Liv.html

If intersted, please email me.

I will also be posting this message on the other board.

Thanks!

Monica

Wow, that was fast! My tour is now booked with Jill and Kevin.

Monica

• 3 weeks later...
Hey everyone, not sure if you're following the main roll call for this cruise but drink packages are 10% off right now, and includes our cruise! Here's the link:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/genericHtmlTemplate.do?pagename=beverage_promotion&ICID=CEL_12Q2_HPAB1_Beverage_PkgSale

Just cancelled my original one and signed up for this one

Hi Monica,

Thank's for the offer! I do have it in a Word Table and will forward it on to you in a couple of days. I'll give the guys a couple of days to chime in with additional information if they wish.

Feel free to chime in whenever you want!

Don

Hi Don ... Did the roll call ever get "published"? Maybe I missed it.

David

Hello All,

I'm sorry it's taken me awhile to post the Roll Call for our group. Work travels have consumed alot of my time lately, and I haven't had nearly enough time to daydream about our T/A..... I will also forward our listing to Monica so she can post it on her website. If anyone else joins in or wants their information added, just let me know. I've attached the listing as a pdf file.

Don

RollCall6-12.pdf

Hello All,

I'm sorry it's taken me awhile to post the Roll Call for our group. Work travels have consumed alot of my time lately, and I haven't had nearly enough time to daydream about our T/A..... I will also forward our listing to Monica so she can post it on her website. If anyone else joins in or wants their information added, just let me know. I've attached the listing as a pdf file.

Don

Would you like the document on my main Silhouette page or a separate page?

Monica

Hello All,

Don

Brian is in 6222 (Washington, DC)

John (aka Johhnnnyt) is in 1625 (Wappingers Falls, NY)

Kevin is in 63?? (Washington, DC)

Would you like the document on my main Silhouette page or a separate page?

Monica

Personally, I'd like to keep the info here on this thread. I don't think it is a good idea to publish our information to the masses. While we hate to think so, there are still mean spirited people out there.

David

Personally, I'd like to keep the info here on this thread. I don't think it is a good idea to publish our information to the masses. While we hate to think so, there are still mean spirited people out there.

David

I agree there can be mean spirited people. I was suggesting (the second option) a separate page that would not be public, not even on my Silhouette page. Of course I would need to provide the link via email. If you're comfortable keeping it on this thread then no need for me to add at all on a private page.

Monica