Fun Bars in St. Thomas and St. Martin

tofusmom

It has been a little more than 10 years since my last visit to St Thomas and St Maarten, :(, so I don't remember the name of the bar in Charlotte Amalie. I don't even know if they have collector cups. But they do have some very nice outdoor seating, a great Strawberry Daiquiri, and a perfect view of the Kon Tiki pontoon docking, where you can get some great laughs watching the people trying to get off the boat after spending an afternoon drinking rum punch!

Duffy's Love Shack is a crew fave in St Thomas - can you survive a shark tank?

http://www.duffysloveshack.com/glasscatalogstt.htm

I agree about Duffy's! :D Really fun bar, (although quiet in the daytime). And all kinds of great glasses!

Do you know if their treehouse location on St. John re-opened with the new owners? :)

We love Maho beach...also called Sunset beach in St. Martin. You can watch the planes land directly overhead and they have a nice little bar. If you want to check it out before you go, visit youtube and search for St. Martin plane landing.

3rd for Duffy's Love Shack in St. Thomas, my last drink there was an orange pina colada, I think, in a pineapple glass. Broke the top of the pineapple, I guess I have to go back..................

2nd for Blue Bitch Bar in St. Marteen

You will have to take a cab to Duffy's, it is near the Red Hook Ferry. Be sure to allow yourself enough time to get back

You can take water taxi to shopping district in and Blue Bitch is in that area as I recall

Enjoy

Karen

At Duffy's Love Shack, the Guavaberry Smash is tremendous. Plenty of fun glasses/cups/drink containers. The Bushwhacker is good, too; but the best Bushwhacker is the style made at Magens Bay (just my opinion, may I have another!)

At Duffy's Love Shack, the Guavaberry Smash is tremendous. Plenty of fun glasses/cups/drink containers. The Bushwhacker is good, too; but the best Bushwhacker is the style made at Magens Bay (just my opinion, may I have another!)

oooooh. I respectfully disagree....We think the best Bushwhackers are up on Paradise Point, overlooking the bay and the ships. :D:):D

Funny story about Duffy's bar. After spending the afternoon there, we reboarded the ship and we were riding up the elevator with an older couple. We were giggly, and wearing plastic leis, carrying funny drinkware and wearing neon stickers that said, "I got lei'd at Duffy's Love Shack" :D

And the woman was frowning at the sticker. I said, "Do you know what Duffy's is?"

And she said, "I would guess it's one of those adult toy stores" with a southern twang.

Needless to say....we all busted up laughing! :D:):D

It has been a little more than 10 years since my last visit to St Thomas... so I don't remember the name of the bar in Charlotte Amalie. I don't even know if they have collector cups. But they do have some very nice outdoor seating, a great Strawberry Daiquiri, and a perfect view of the Kon Tiki pontoon docking, where you can get some great laughs watching the people trying to get off the boat after spending an afternoon drinking rum punch!

clean1: The Kon Tiki has not been operating for quite some time. It seemed it would be scuttled at one point, but the owner is trying to get it into compliance with all the Coast Guard regulations. It is docked now in Gregerie East by En Kai (best sushi on St Thomas) but no drunks! You are right, I saw one fall in at Havensight when they were discharging people there. Can't think of the bar you are talking about...

To the OP: There is a place called Mojo's in the parking lot at Havensight that is a fun spot. Not sure about the cups, though.

Archived