Penthouse on Nautica

cruiserjcp

We started in concierge and after booking a penthouse suite, never went back to concierge.

The perks are the following: a butler, priority booking of specialty restaurants with 2 reservations per restaurant, priority boarding and a more spacious room. I'm sure I left out some other perks that other travelers will tell you about, but the ones I mentioned are the most important to us (and we have taken 20 cruises on Oceania and are booked for 4 more). ;);)

So what itinerary did you choose for your free cruise?

Jancruz1

We started in concierge and after booking a penthouse suite, never went back to concierge.

The perks are the following: a butler, priority booking of specialty restaurants with 2 reservations per restaurant, priority boarding and a more spacious room. I'm sure I left out some other perks that other travelers will tell you about, but the ones I mentioned are the most important to us (and we have taken 20 cruises on Oceania and are booked for 4 more). ;);)

We felt the penthouse was overrated. We got a butler who was not always available, had extra tipping added to our bill. The extra 2 nights on the lovely restaurants are nice but lots of food! The cabin is more spacious, nice linens. Not worth the price

We felt the penthouse was overrated. We got a butler who was not always available, had extra tipping added to our bill. The extra 2 nights on the lovely restaurants are nice but lots of food! The cabin is more spacious, nice linens. Not worth the price

Just wait until you try to go back to a standard. :rolleyes: All of those "not worth it" benefits attain a rosy hue.

The extra 2 nights on the lovely restaurants are nice but lots of food!

Another case of force feeding on Oceania!!! :eek:

I will have to find another cruise line, I do not like the force feeding it causes my clothes to shrink!!!

:p

Lyn

Sorry, I am not going back..PH for me all the way, felt it was worth every dollar.

NO, it's definitely the sea air that shrinks your clothes.

To me a PH is worth every penny and more. The space, the butler all contribute to a much nicer cruise experience imo.

And on longer cruises (2 weeks & up), having a decent-sized bathroom is VERY nice!

Archived