No more Osama

You talk me in to enough cruises, thanks for paying for one! How about Allure, I'll try an Aquatheatre suite!:D:D:D

It's a happy day!

Thanks to all those that serve our country now and those that have in the past - including my own husband (Operation Desert Storm - 1st MI) and father (Vietnam - 173rd Airborne, Ranger). Proud of them then and now. :)

Great news yes but remember he has thousands of followers that will carry out his plans, we could be in worse trouble. But yes, he is dead thats good but this is certainly not all over with, we still not safe.

We were so Happy earlier this week when our nephew finally came home from his third tour (two in Iraq and one in Afghanistan) to Ft. Campbell. He has a wife and three young boys. So glad to know he was home. He lost over 20 men in his command over the last year. People have no idea how many men/women are STILL dyeing over there in the name of Our Freedom.

Great that Osama Bin Laden is gone. Hopefully this will weaken his followers. They have always been cowards anyway. So without a "leader" they will no doubt drift into the oblivion that they always lived in.

Archived