Elite Free Laundry Limits

ArtM

With regard to the Elite free laundry, according to the Celebrity site, and our experience thus far, the limit is 30 items per bag.

It is also stated that in some areas, the limit might be 20 items. Does anyone know what these areas/itineraries are? Even though I recall seeing some relevant information in a previous post, no amount of searching has found that post.

Any experience with a 20 item limit? The Baltics, perhaps?

Thanks

Art

It has to do with water restrictions, so I am guessing that the particular itineraries where there is a smaller allotment might vary from time to time, depending on various engineering factors. I have seen that statement, but it hasn't applied to any cruise I have been on , whether in the Med, the Baltics, Alaska, the Caribbean, or Mexico. Maybe they are just putting that wording on "in case".

On our 10-night October 9, 2009 Constellation cruise, I believe the limit was 20 items. On our February 14, 2011 Consellation cruise, the limit was 30 items and I believe it had a clause that said something about "for cruises 12 nights and longer". So, given only these two bits of information, they might have changed the amount from 20 to 30 sometime between the two cruises. Or, more likely, it is dependent on the number of nights in the cruise.

Our 7 day cruises to the Caribbean allowed 30 items. I have heard that it is 20 in Alaska but won't find out for sure until August. Hawaii might also be 20, just a guess.

Mary Lou

Just back from Alaska..........it was 30.

The footnote saying that the limit is 20 items for cruises with water restrictions indicates that these are MOST Baltic and Alaskan cruises. Gives them an out. Also note that this benefit is a per person benefit, not a cabin benefit. Two elites = 60 pieces :).

Archived