All Things Explorer of the Seas! -- Part 2

Has anyone been in GS 1268, 1556, 1248, or 1256? Any suggestions on which has bigger balcony? thank you

We've stayed in a GS 5 times now on the Ex....I believe all the balconies are the same size, never noticed any differnce....in a few weeks we will be in 1252...again. Our favorite because of location.

My family and I will be in Cabin GS 1568. Question, will the conceirge email me as the trip approaches to let me know about Cabana's or do I need to email them?

Thanks in advance everyone!!

Hard to tell. Some concieges email in advance, and others don't. I'd email them a few weeks before the cruise: [noparse]EX_Concierge@rccl.com.[/noparse]

NJ Trnpk can be backed up on a game day. My bro lives in shore area and has come up for Jets games and depending on opponent and whether there is also construction(check that out) between 12 and 1 there can be 30-40 minutes of traffic. Enjoy

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Hi,

Does anyone know which nights of sailing are the formal nights?. I want to book Portofino's:p but not on formal night. One post said night one and the last night........another said night 2 and the 6th night.

Does anyone know? thank you-W

Hi,

Does anyone know which nights of sailing are the formal nights?. I want to book Portofino's:p but not on formal night. One post said night one and the last night........another said night 2 and the 6th night.

Does anyone know? thank you-W

First formal is Monday Oct. 14

Second is Friday Oct. 18.

For those who have sailed recently, who is your favorite bartender?

Michael in the Aquarium Bar on 4;) He is super friendly and loves to take time to chat with passengers. We made sure to stop and see him the last night and give him our special "thanks":cool:

Are the Freestyle Machines still on the Explorer? What flavors are available?

Hi, I just came off the Explorer yesterday and they did have the Freestyle soda machines. Sorry, I didn't use them, but from a distance there sure seemed to be a ton of flavors. (I recall seeing a video with list of them somewhere.)

Sue