Ipad on Majesty

I have searched the forum and I am still not exactly sure about whether to take my Ipad on Majesty cruise with me. Bottom line - will I be able to use my WiFi-only IPad (i.e., not 3g-I Pad) in my cabin on Majesty? (This question assumes I will pay what I need to pay for internet access - my question is about where I can access the internet....)

Not all cabins on the majesty have a safes but I am not sure.

I was on th Monarch, on the 9th floor and was able to get a signal. If your cabin is near ahot spot you maybe able to connect.

My interior on deck 3 had a safe, but my OV on the Monarch didn't. I thought they put safes in all rooms on the Majesty and only a few on the Monarch, but I could be wrong.

Either way it will definitely fit. I squeezed it in there with my MacBook air and plenty of room to spare.

We brought both of our ipads this past August on the Majesty. We both have wifi only.

We couldn't use them in our room.

We fit BOTH in our safe.

I'd def say still bring it. I was happy we did!

If you are close to a hot-spot you might be able to use it in your room. I've had varying success on the Majesty depending on where my cabin was (at one point I was laying on the floor near the door as I could get a small bit of signal). :)

We had an OV cabin somewhere roughly near the Centrum, but down on deck 3. We were able to access the WiFi signal from our cabin quite easily.

Using the WiFi from my iPad worked great! I was able to keep in touch easily during some downtime very conveniently. We were lucky that our cabin was close enough to the Centrum, I guess.

Archived