Hurtigruten Norway (Bergen-Kirkenes) live 5 days streaming online

oladunk

There'a a "slider bar" at the bottom of the video, so you can go slide back in time if they stopped some place or did something you missed and want to watch. It's a little hard to get it exactly where you want, but it does work, and has a time stamp so you know what time it is for the video. They are in the Lofoten Islands now.

And if you go to http://www.hurtigruten.us/norway/Voyages/Sailing-Schedules/Departures-Bergen/ on the Hurtigruten wen site, you can see the times they are in the various ports - helps when jumping around the video.

This has been such fun to watch for the past few days! It must really be great publicity for Hurtigruten; the website is so busyy that the booking page says 'try later' as the website has been flooded with people trying to book a trip! Glad we already have our booking!

This has been such fun to watch for the past few days! It must really be great publicity for Hurtigruten; the website is so busyy that the booking page says 'try later' as the website has been flooded with people trying to book a trip! Glad we already have our booking!

I have only been able to come and go, but most enjoyable nevertheless.

Priceless marketing for Hurtigruten and Norway.

Love the background music.

I want to make a return trip, with my husband.

Enjoy your trip, Janetcbl.

We also watched quite a bit of the program. It looks as if you can still go back and pick the part you want to watch based on an interactive map of the trip.

Looking forward to our September 18 Kong Harald departure on the 10-day, exiting in Trondheim.

Curt

The complete video (and the interactive map) will remain online at the same address:

http://www.nrk.no/hurtigruten/?lang=en

You will be able to watch any moment of the trip, whenever you like, for a long long time (technical details are given in the FAQ)

I'm so glad about this, since this broadcast was absolutely fantastic. I was sort of expecting a fixed-webcam image for the whole trip, but the use of multiple cameras, the choice of music, the animation around the ship and in the port of calls, everything was just perfect, including the weather (just wish I could speak Norwegian! ;) ).

Congratulations and thank you, Hurtigruten and NRK!

• 4 months later...

Hi All,

Thought you may be interested in a 12 hour DVD highlights package of the Bergen to Kirkenes voyage from the Programme. Released by NRK the broadcaster it costs NRK249 and can be ordered for worldwide delivery from Nordicdvd - got my copies delivered to UK last week.

Enjoy,

Richard

• 3 months later...

Archived