has CCL fallen that far?

Why are you hell bent on trying to change her or others that sail CCL? I live 45mins from the port of Tampa like an hour or so from Port Canaveral to 2-4 hours from Miami but i still will stick with CCL they haven't disappointed me and until they do i have no reason to change.

Think about your statement there...

Good grief I swear it's like Jessemon is trying to persuade someone to cheat on their spouse the way people responded to that statment he made :rolleyes:

For goodness sake, he's trying to let people see that they have not only options, but GOOD options out there.

Why would that make you so upset??

What the heck is wrong with people? It's a freaking CRUISE LINE, not a beloved family member.

thanks tom. always find it seems to be a comprehension issue.

You're being nice saying it's comprehension.

I find it odd that people will say they love CCL because it's cheap...don't want to pay for any specialty restaurants...they're happy with meatloaf if the prices stay low, but say it's a cheap cruise for what you said is a "price conscious cruiser" and they scream at you

No one makes sense on these boards anymore....

For goodness sake, he's trying to let people see that they have not only options, but GOOD options out there.

What the heck is wrong with people? It's a freaking CRUISE LINE, not a beloved family member.

Insecurity Complex. I can't think of any other reason a human being would get so upset at such a thing. This obsessive brand loyalty in cruising is just weird. There's nothing wrong with having a favorite, but if it's your favorite because it's cheaper than the others, don't flame other people for recommending something different.

Think about your statement there...

Good grief I swear it's like Jessemon is trying to persuade someone to cheat on their spouse the way people responded to that statment he made :rolleyes:

You're being nice saying it's comprehension.

I find it odd that people will say they love CCL because it's cheap...don't want to pay for any specialty restaurants...they're happy with meatloaf if the prices stay low, but say it's a cheap cruise for what you said is a "price conscious cruiser" and they scream at you

No one makes sense on these boards anymore....

You don't make sense you and others think its unheard of and wrong and just absurd for there to be meatloaf on the menu like as you said its cheating as you say. :rolleyes: I do love how you and others just seem to come over here just to Bash CCL its like this board is CCL cruisers vs the haters such as yourself.

You don't make sense you and others think its unheard of and wrong and just absurd for there to be meatloaf on the menu like as you said its cheating as you say. :rolleyes: I do love how you and others just seem to come over here just to Bash CCL its like this board is CCL cruisers vs the haters such as yourself.

OK...I can see this is going to go nowhere. :rolleyes:

Ummm, as far as coming 'over here'...I've been here for a long time thank you and I don't plan on going anywhere. ;)

I've been sailing Carnival since before you were (obviously) born.

Archived