Am I...

Ms. T

Am I crazy or what? I've printed/laminated my luggage tags already. 136 days till my cruise. I am so EXCITED!!!

All I have to do now is pack....hmmm. May start that soon as the Fall roll around. :D

Am I crazy or what? I've printed/laminated my luggage tags already. 136 days till my cruise. I am so EXCITED!!!

All I have to do now is pack....hmmm. May start that soon as the Fall roll around. :D

A "good" crazy LOL:):)

Saner than me....after laminating I use plastic ties, loosely fitted.Boarding pass is temporarily on arm in Tattoo form......109 days to go...a long time

between showers:eek:

Hilarious!!! :D

Are you finished packing yet? You are not crazy, you are just ready for a wonderful time. We leave in 3 weeks and I have just about everything ready a month ago. I have a large tote bag for carry on and I already have many of the "do not forget this" items in it.

Have fun and enjoy the planning process

Love your enthusiasm. This is the first cruise where our tags have been printed on paper....from home. I did think about laminating, but did not know if they would fold easily. Where did you do your laminating....some place like Kinko's ???? gg

Saner than me....after laminating I use plastic ties, loosely fitted.Boarding pass is temporarily on arm in Tattoo form......109 days to go...a long time

between showers:eek:

Great idea to laminate and use plastic ties. How did you laminate them or where ? Love your humor and excitement. gg

my last cruises i laminated the luggage tags at work. but there is nothing like the first cruise to excite you. that is a special feeling. the best thing i learned from cc so far is to bring a cheap over the door shoe holder. hang it on the outside of your bathroom door and put anything and everything in it excepppt shoes. makes everything handy,organized and room neat. now have it on back of my bedroom door and keep all that stuff that used to clutter my bureas in it.

LOL. I do that all the time too. :D Enjoy your vacation!

Great idea to laminate and use plastic ties. How did you laminate them or where ? Love your humor and excitement. gg

You can buy "do it yourself" laminating at any office store. It's not real laminating but for our purposes here, it works just fine!

OP, you aren't nuts, you're normal!

Last time I did it than long out, I upgraded my cabin and had to make new ones for the new cabin. Now I wait a week out if I dont receive tags from the cruiseline. Kinko's, Staples and OfficeMax will laminate the tags if you print them off at home, and it only cost a few dollars. They'll also punch holes in them for the straps, zipties or rubber bands.

I laminate mine at home walmart sells a laminating machine for 23.00 it comes in handy for many uses. I also laminate my recipes:D

Last time I did it than long out, I upgraded my cabin and had to make new ones for the new cabin. Now I wait a week out if I dont receive tags from the cruiseline. Kinko's, Staples and OfficeMax will laminate the tags if you print them off at home, and it only cost a few dollars. They'll also punch holes in them for the straps, zipties or rubber bands.

Me too. You never know when the upgrade fairy or (upsell call) will show up! :D

Hi~~I am so happy to come here~

Well, we are pleased as punch to have you come here. You can learn invaluable info from the CC boards,,,,,,from big decisions on what cruise line to take, to where, etc. to how to help your luggage tags endure the journey. :D gg

Love your enthusiasm. This is the first cruise where our tags have been printed on paper....from home. I did think about laminating, but did not know if they would fold easily. Where did you do your laminating....some place like Kinko's ???? gg

bought lamination from store....laminated boarding pass too lol

Archived