?'s about Embassy Suites

aggiejade

I've read some posts about how nice Embassy Suites is and wondering if this property is available on Priceline or Hotwire. If so what are some of the identifying features? And is the nightly cocktail hour and the free breakfast offered every single day of the week? Any help would be appreciated, I need one night post cruise for Sept 23. Also how far from FLL is ES and can anyone give an estimated cab fare?

I've read some posts about how nice Embassy Suites is and wondering if this property is available on Priceline or Hotwire. I have a Hilton Honors Card and usually book through there so I can't help you here. If so what are some of the identifying features? And is the nightly cocktail hour and the free breakfast offered every single day of the week? Yes. This is one of the reasons we stay at Embassy Suites. We normally play some cards in the atrium and have a constant flow of drinks and snacks during their Managers Reception. We also love the freshly made to order Omlets. Any help would be appreciated, I need one night post cruise for Sept 23. Also how far from FLL is ES and can anyone give an estimated cab fare?
It is not very far at all. I believe our taxi ride was $20. We enjoy most Embassy Suites and always try to book one if they are where we are traveling. We loved our stay in the FLL Embassy Suites. The bed was comfortable. We had a view of the ships from our balcony. The pool was wonderful. We were able to walk to restaurants for lunch/dinner and a grocery store for wine/pop. I would not hesitate to stay there again if we were flying into FLL for a cruise from Port Everglades or POM.

We've stayed at the ES over a dozen times precruise...taxi is reasonable... runs between $15 and $20 depending on traffic and stoplights...we have never had it over $20, including tip.

ES is in a great location...alot of stores and resturants within easy walking distance. The concierge will arrange a shuttle to the port for you...cost a few months ago was $7 per person.

Not sure about the priceline question..if you book on the Hilton website, enter this code on the corporate line and the discounts are usually pretty good..

MVP Hampton®, Doubletree® and Embassy Suites® hotels

Corp.

We really like ES and stay with them all over the country. The breakfast and cocktails are every night. Plus it's Embassy 'Suites' as in, a much larger 2 room suite which is nice. We have hilton honors so usually book though them, but have booked through LMT as well. You can tell it's an ES because of the large open atrium as well as often being able to see the ES sign on the breakfast buffetts. Really a great place for one night.

We stayed at ES post cruise last year and it is nice. We're booked again for our Oct cruise. We booked online and got the shuttle to the port for $5pp. Not really sure about that, but I think the taxi would be at least $20. It is a short ride. We didn't make the manager's reception but we did have the breakfast and it was very good. Its buffet but its full course and they do have made to order omelets. I don't really do eggs so I didn't have one. The room was nice & quiet. The only problem I found is the elevators. There are too few for the amount of rooms, and if you're in a middle room, it is quite a walk to the elevator. Just something to think about if you have mobility issues.

We were there for the June 26th cruise and will be doing the same in November. Good hotel but be advised breakfasts were very crowded Sat and Sunday mornings. Less that $20 from FLL and too a ****tle van to Port Evergldes for $7 each. Pool is nice and had a good meal at Chuck's Steaks across 17th street from hotel.

You will not get it on Priceline or Hotwire but, if you join the Hilton MVP club (no cost) you should be able to get it for about $150. I have it reserved for November for $149.

Thanks for the info, I tried using MVP code with no luck but then googled MVP Hilton and signed up, we are already Hilton Honors so really easy. I got the room for $207 in February ($230.87) with taxes added. That is so much better than the over $300 (when you add taxes) best rate price on their website. We really wanted this hotel for close location to Total Wine and Kellys Landing!

Archived