Onboard Expense Account Issues

I'm trying to set up my Onboard Expense Account so that I pay for 11 people (including myself) over 3 different reservations. I'm able to add 10 fine, but when I add the 11th I get an error message that says "null" and then it removes the account for 6 out of the 11 people. I have tried to contact Royal Caribbean, but they say to wait until I get to the pier and do it there. My problem with that is We're on two separate flights, so I can't guarantee we'll meet up before we get onboard. Can anyone help me out with this issue?

I'm trying to set up my Onboard Expense Account so that I pay for 11 people (including myself) over 3 different reservations. I'm able to add 10 fine, but when I add the 11th I get an error message that says "null" and then it removes the account for 6 out of the 11 people. I have tried to contact Royal Caribbean, but they say to wait until I get to the pier and do it there. My problem with that is We're on two separate flights, so I can't guarantee we'll meet up before we get onboard. Can anyone help me out with this issue?

You can do it after you get on the ship

Will you adopt me? :D

Why not set up for everyone who will be on the other flight and leave out the 11th person who will be traveling with you?

Nice idea on your part btw. I was thinking of solutions so complex that I completely forgot about this solution. Since we need to be at the pier at the same time anyway, I won't be doing it this way. Thanks for the very helpful idea!

What if the other group sets up their accounts as cash accounts and then you go to guest services onboard and add your credit card to their accounts. You will most likely need all their sea passes to do it, but it could be done if trying to meet up with them at the airport is too much of a hassle.

What if the other group sets up their accounts as cash accounts and then you go to guest services onboard and add your credit card to their accounts. You will most likely need all their sea passes to do it, but it could be done if trying to meet up with them at the airport is too much of a hassle.

Nice idea as well. I will take that into consideration as well. I'll have to wait to find out what time their flight is. I can't imagine it would be such a hassle since they're leaving from LGA and we're leaving from EWR. Thanks for the idea! :D

Nice idea as well. I will take that into consideration as well. I'll have to wait to find out what time their flight is. I can't imagine it would be such a hassle since they're leaving from LGA and we're leaving from EWR. Thanks for the idea! :D

Or you can even meet at the pier and just check in all together.

I am sure they will all want to board with you and together since you all must be close.

Enjoy your cruise!

We just had a family cruise on the Disney Dream, which my mother took us, and had a blast.

We are all cruising together next year on Oasis for my ds and dd's 8th grade and HS graduations.

Have fun!!!

Or you can even meet at the pier and just check in all together.

I am sure they will all want to board with you and together since you all must be close.

Enjoy your cruise!

We just had a family cruise on the Disney Dream, which my mother took us, and had a blast.

We are all cruising together next year on Oasis for my ds and dd's 8th grade and HS graduations.

Have fun!!!

We'll figure it out eventually. This will be our 6th cruise as a family. Usually, we have 14 but some couldn't make it. I hope you have a wonderful time as well on your cruise next year!

Archived