Does anyone know what this means???

ckrobyn

The only red wine that will be served onboard this new ship will be...

"Goats Do Roam"

This is an actual blended red wine that is quite good. Ask for it wherever you buy wine. It is in the 12 to 15 dollar a bottle range.

Thank goodness I drink red wine:D

You probably can not get it in Canada:confused::(

I think that all of you folks who are concerned about whether or not there is a "G" on your set sail pass should just be grateful that you have a set sail pass. You could be part of the group that have no "G", no set sail pass, and no reservations.:eek::(;)

Ouch that is rough :eek:

Wow - the goat theory lives on :D:D

Did I mention that since I started this thread, the DP (Diamond Plus) has mysteriously disappeared from my set sail pass?????? Now all I have left is a JS (Junior Suite) and G (Goat).

Did I mention that since I started this thread, the DP (Diamond Plus) has mysteriously disappeared from my set sail pass?????? Now all I have left is a JS (Junior Suite) and G (Goat).

NOW you have your answer. You have lost your D+ status, and your new status is G (Goat). You must be on the naughty list.

:) It's better than my goat of the seas society! :):):) I think boat goats could catch on.

Well, boat goats in a coat with a tote does conjure up a real mental picture. Of course, they would all automatically be enrolled in the Goat of the Seas Society.:p

O.K. - you all made me look!!!! Checked out my SSP for upcoming MN cruise - no JS - no G. On Freedom we do have a JS and guess what - yup - there is a G!!!! Must have something to do with the JS but I wonder what??!! Curiosity will kill us all - that is if we don't die first from all the laughing we are doing with the silliness of this thread!!!!!!!!:D Perhaps it is because they know that a goat won't fit in a cabin smaller than a JS!!!!!!!!

Do JR Suite peeps get a Gold Card?

If they didn't before, maybe they do now...for the special seating area in theater and such. I remember the sign in the Aracadia on the Freedom said "you must have a GOLD card to sit in this area".

so, thinking if Jr Suiters didn't get a Gold card before, maybe they are to receive one now?

idk honestly....just followin along out of curiousity!

I TOLD you what happened to your DP! He ATE it!

Goat.jpg

This is great mama, but now we have another number to figure out...whats the number in his ear. Looks to be British .....:D

Oh, I think the number on his ear is the reservation number of the people who have "G" on their set sail pass! After all, the goat has to know which cabin to go to . ...

so, thinking if Jr Suiters didn't get a Gold card before, maybe they are to receive one now?

That's why I was thinking it was also a cross match with D status or above. Normally JS does not get those perqs but maybe they will now treat D and above in JS same as higher suites. Sort of a super-JS based on C&A level. So a Gold, Platinum or Emerald in JS would not have the "G".

That's why I was thinking it was also a cross match with D status or above. Normally JS does not get those perqs but maybe they will now treat D and above in JS same as higher suites. Sort of a super-JS based on C&A level. So a Gold, Platinum or Emerald in JS would not have the "G".

Well, I'm Emerald, have a JS on Serenade in December, and have a G. Perhaps you would like to modify your guess now??:D

Nice to see the Great Debate rages on. ;)

Thank goodness I drink red wine

You probably can not get it in Canada(

My DW makes her own red wine - currently without a name.

I think I just found a suitable name. :D

Any boat goat in a parade will need a tote. I'm sure someone will be able to design one and apply it.

A goat tote. ;) I like it!!!

Uh-oh Robyn - Since causing all the controversy, you've been demoted. :(

AND a goat has nibbled on your paperwork.

Archived