Princess will not match price quoted by online TA. Normal?

GLCAS

I just phoned Princess and they will not match a price I have on an on-line TA of $100 less per person. Is this normal? I thought I had read that they will match these prices. Is it only if I am already booked that they will lower the price or give me an OBC? Just wondering before I book.....:confused:

Ok, thanks, I guess for 200$ I will go with the on-line TA. We have booked with them one other time and it all went well. One other question... if the price goes down will the on-line TA, do something for us? OBC or something???? Thanks for your input.

What if Princess's prince drops after I book with them, will they adjust??

Yes. I have booked several Princess cruises directly with Princess. Whenever I saw a price drop on my cruise I called them and adjusted the price and confirmed it by email.

Evelyn

Ok, thanks, I guess for 200$ I will go with the on-line TA. We have booked with them one other time and it all went well. One other question... if the price goes down will the on-line TA, do something for us? OBC or something???? Thanks for your input.

no one can answer that question as all agencies work differently. I will say one thing: make sure they are not charging you a booking or processing fee; many do now and will not charge you a cancellation fee if you need to cancel before the final payment date.

Nita

Archived