My booking as disappeared rom thr RCI website?

Hi,

Is anyone else having problems with the RCI website this morning? My booking was there yesterday but is not there today. Whats happenend?

I just checked my reservation and it is showing but is saying that I can not view it at this time. They must be doing maintenance.

It was giving error messages until about 7:30 this morning. could not go through the booking process to check prices for drops. Started working again but no drops yet. There are still a ton of cabins for our Oct 7th Majesty, so guessing they will start lowering prices more again soon.

Thanks guys. Glad its not just me. Thought my cruise had been cancelled. Will keep an eye on it thoughout the day.

Keep an eye out because that happened once to us and it ultimately the cruise WAS cancelled because someone decided to charter the whole ship! Unfortunately it took a long time before we knew what was going on. That's probably not the case here, but it does happen.

Archived