Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Thanks everyone for your comments, I really appreciated it ;)

Yes, I do think the print is too big for me and it's too loose. I like the flower, though. I will return the dress. Now, I can go to bed and have a good night sleep. it's a almost 1am here!

While there's nothing wrong with the floral dress, I don't really like it on you that much either. You are so tiny, something a bit more fitted would look better, and I personally don't like the print. It's just an 'ok' for me.

The top seems oversized. Maybe if the dress was shorter, with some killer sandals, that would help. IMO it's too big and maybe a little 'old' looking.

The first one looks pretty.

I agree you are so tiny that that dress just seems so overpowering and not as flattering as I think a more form fitting dress would be. Also I may not be the best person as I do not wear prints and 90% of my dresses are black. Love the first dress

Sharon

Thanks everyone for your comments, I really appreciated it ;)

Yes, I do think the print is too big for me and it's too loose. I like the flower, though. I will return the dress. Now, I can go to bed and have a good night sleep. it's a almost 1am here!

I would agree. I think your shape gets lost between the combination of the loose top and the print.

I'm not a fan of large prints on anyone. On small people they take over and on fluffier people it makes them look even more fluffier. The print also reminds me of an over magnified Singapore Airlines print too.

Thank you for posting-- for your figure a sleeker silhouette would be more attractive. The print is quite large for your petite body. The sleeve length is IMO, a bit longer than necessary.

Have fun shopping for an alternative!:)

I don't think that the dress is flattering (don't mean to insult you) but I am giving you my honest opinion. You are small and I would go for something more stylish that shows off your figure.

I love love love that first dress !!!

I am crazy about that dress, too. I was wondering what colour suspenders I would add to hold it up on myself. :D

It is one of my all time favourites on Marie.

Hubby said only someone has big boobs and very tanned skin will look good in the dress, which I obviously not.....

Here is a photo of me in the dress. (my hair looks like a mess, so you can't see me, maybe next time ;) )

I am not sure if the dress is too big for me or it's the style. But I think it fits. It has the kind of kimono sleeves.

Can't get the dress smaller because it's XS.

photo.jpg

LOL...your husband is wrong; if I wear that dress it would make me look pregnant.

I do love print dresses. However, that dress is too busy, and the four sunflowers too ordered for the dress of the pattern.

M

Hubby said only someone has big boobs and very tanned skin will look good in the dress, which I obviously not.....

Here is a photo of me in the dress. (my hair looks like a mess, so you can't see me, maybe next time ;) )

I am not sure if the dress is too big for me or it's the style. But I think it fits. It has the kind of kimono sleeves.

Can't get the dress smaller because it's XS.

photo.jpg

I think you are so slim young, and more likely gorgeous you would look good in anything.

However, I have to say if you don't mind. The print dress is too overpowering for your small frame. You need small prints if you are petite

The sleeves are also too over powering. The flowered dress remind me of a beachwear cover up type dress.

I love the the look of the other dress.

hope you don't mind my outspoken opinion:)

Thank you so much for all of your honest opinion, which I definitely didn't

get from the store. There's nothing wrong with the dress, it fits but just not for me. I told hubby your opinions, he said: I told you so.

I do have fun posting the pic and read your comments.

I will return the dress in the weekend, hopefully I will find something else. :-)

That is why we all have differing opinions....I think some of us think

with a solid belt it would look very pretty on you....that is my opinion.

I tried to edit my last post but time had expired....I should have continued and said but of course if you don't like the dress on?

That is all that matters......

I still think it is a pretty dress though.:)

I think the dress is pretty. However, it may not be the best style for you. It doesn't look bad, and if you like it, you should certainly wear it! But, I think you get kind of lost in it, if that makes sense.

I was out and about this morning and dropped by a Ross store that I have not been to before. I found this amazing jewel toned purple gown on clearance for $20.99! I love it and so does DH. I have never worn a dropped waist before, but I think it is very flattering on my evolving figure.:D

1416aac8-9243-4f4b-8b67-005ca6ec916c_zps1471040c.jpg

Lisa

Lisa, I bought the same dress in teal...I have never worn dropped waist either, but the rouching on this dress is so becoming....I love it. The purple looks great on you! Debbie

I just got this dress on ebay for my mom, though she doesn't know it yet. I'm also waiting until Friday to see if I win one for me. I'm doubtful as that one is an expensive designer dress and I expect it will go sky high at the last minute. :(

$T2eC16hHJF0FFZ3rupMbBRdt5Ep71g~~60_57.JPG

Amy, I forgot to say:

Designer dress on eBay? Are you sure it's real? Be careful!!

I never buy any designer staff on eBay, except from its original web or

their store or the outlet. I think the summer sales is starting soon (at least in Germany) :D

Amy, I forgot to say:

Designer dress on eBay? Are you sure it's real? Be careful!!

I never buy any designer staff on eBay, except from its original web or

their store or the outlet. I think the summer sales is starting soon (at least in Germany) :D

As long as the seller has a lot of positive reviews and has been selling awhile it's fine to buy a designer dress on ebay . Besides it is guaranteed so if it is not real you get all your money back.

Amy, nice dress! Mind I ask how old is your mom?

She will be 85 in August. We call her the Energizer Bunny. Or, Timex! She's had both hips replaced, two cataracts removed, beaten colon cancer, and she's still ticking!