Is Pizza Really Available 24 Hours A Day?

discjoker

If you want horrible pizza, try it on Royals Sovereign Class Ships (Monarch/Majesty). Princess has the best I have had on a ship but that was 2.5 years ago so not sure if still the same.

Boy do I agree to that Princess has the best, I've been on Carnival, Norwegian and Princess and Princess does have they best tasting pizza. It has a 'More' taste! YUM

If you want horrible pizza, try it on Royals Sovereign Class Ships (Monarch/Majesty).

Ain't that the truth! We had pizza on the Monarch in June and I was NOT impressed! It was late and we were hungry. We didn't think about room service. Oh, well, we were cruise virgins. Live and learn.

I am pretty sure that nobody on the ship needs to eat between 2Am @ 6AM......

needs?

hardly.

but one night at 3am, we hit a storm, that woke us.

not exactly ready to fall back to sleep, i said to the kids, "let's get pizza!"

up we went. we had a blast, topped off our bellies, but were amazed at the amount of people still out and about at that hour, although they may have had the same idea as us.

Needs to eat. Pretty sure that there are some people who work nights and it's a good possibility that is Lunch time for them. Or how about people in the medical field who work nights. Police/fireman who have had an extremely busy night and they finally get a break. Pizza at anytime is good.

Something tells me I might abuse my pizza privileges. I'm not sure how many of you are really nit picky about your food but if you've been in the military and had the pleasure of eating MREs or mermite food for months on end I'm sure you will agree that there are things much worse than old pizza :)

I am pretty sure that nobody on the ship needs to eat between 2Am @ 6AM......

One year we got quite drunk in Coz. Got back to the ship around 5pm, figured we'd take a nap and sleep it off, go to a late dinner. Woke up from our nap at 2am. Wen't to get pizza and sit out on the deck. So yes, it can come in handy.

Pizza is NOT available 24 hours. I know because when I wanted a slice at 2am and 3am on different nights of my last cruise, they were closed.:eek:

Very strange that they were closed. Have not heard of that happening before.

The last time I had pizza, they didn't even consider using what was on display, they said that was display only and got me a fresh piece.

I think the pizza can be good and bad .. just depends on when you get it. and yes .. Iv had it on SOV and on Majesty, same size as Monarch OTS.

thats why I loved Voyager. They had it in the cafe where you could grab it when it came out of the oven. I wish Carnival had this option.

Maybe I need to start ordering it fresh, as some Iv had was not booked, soggy, and pretty awful .. I dont want half cooked dough like on carnival last two times or cold.

Iv gotten to the point if I dont like it, I eat a few bites and just leave it half eaten. I try and not worry about waste if its not good. I hate wasting food.

Archived