Is Pizza Really Available 24 Hours A Day?

discjoker

First Carnival cruise coming up next month and I just thought about something...is pizza really available 24 hours a day? I know it is touted as such but is it really 24 hours. If I wanted a slice at breakfast would I be able to get it?

First Carnival cruise coming up next month and I just thought about something...is pizza really available 24 hours a day? I know it is touted as such but is it really 24 hours. If I wanted a slice at breakfast would I be able to get it?

Yes it is...........

yup. but don't let them try to give you old stuff sitting in the heated case, or what's just left. if it looks dried out, or not the kind you want, order fresh! only takes a couple to 10 minutes.

sono bona!

It was not available on our recent Spirit cruise on two separate occasions ~ both times between 3:00 am and 4:00 am. The first time they were cleaning and the second tme they were spraying for bugs. Hubby was able to order room service (cold sandwiches only) during this time. So, there is always food available but there may be a limited time where it is not what you want. FYI

Pizza is NOT available 24 hours. I know because when I wanted a slice at 2am and 3am on different nights of my last cruise, they were closed.:eek:

Iv ordered pizza just before 11 am twice and it was cold and horrible .. I agree, dont just take what is in the display.

Never I repeat never eat a caesar salad late at night, but definately eat the pizza and the calzones(not fresh though) . Most people think salads are healthy for them trust me they are not. Pizza is very good whether in display or ordered . Pizza is subjective, as I was just in Chicago and was told how great there pizza is, YUK! it was horrible to my taste buds, hey but to each their own.;)

I've never seen them closed but I've only been on 3 ships. I will add though that find the pizza to be terrible, reminds of lunchroom pizza that they serve to the kids at school.

That said, the calzones are quite good IMO. I've not tried the garlic gread as i didn't know they had that. I'll have to try it when we're on the Fascination in a few weeks.

They have cut down to one person making/cooking and serving the pizza (calzones and salads) as opposed to two in the past. Even at high volume times.

On the valor last week I was told they ran out of chicken for the caesar salad. (wasn't sure if it was just at the moment they were out or for the rest of the cruise)

If you want horrible pizza, try it on Royals Sovereign Class Ships (Monarch/Majesty). Princess has the best I have had on a ship but that was 2.5 years ago so not sure if still the same.

Archived