Just one wish.

COLLEYBERRY

When I was on my cruise last January, I purchased a future cruise deposit for my mom and dad because my mom has been talking about doing a Panama Canal cruise for the longest time. Then she broke her hip. Her recovery is almost complete, but a few weeks ago my dad was rushed into emergency surgery and to the amazement of the medical staff, survived. His recovery will be longer.

My wish is that mom stays healthy and dad recovers sufficiently so they can use that deposit and we can take them to the Panama Canal.

This definitely puts things into perspective! Hope this wish comes true for you!

On a cruise:

Good dance music in many venues aboard, including the Crow's Nest -- and DH eager to dance the night away. I usually have to drag him on to the dance floor. He's self-conscious because he can't remember the steps, even though we've taken dancing lessons. I think he just needs to relax and follow the music.

For a cruise: To be able to afford a World Cruise and other Grand Voyages aboard Amsterdam and Prinsendam, with a balcony.

Linda

On a cruise:

Good dance music in many venues aboard, including the Crow's Nest -- and DH eager to dance the night away. I usually have to drag him on to the dance floor. He's self-conscious because he can't remember the steps, even though we've taken dancing lessons. I think he just needs to relax and follow the music.

For a cruise: To be able to afford a World Cruise and other Grand Voyages aboard Amsterdam and Prinsendam, with a balcony.

Linda

Love to dance too, we also took dance lessons(marriage survived ;))What steps we forget ..we make up...no one seems to notice.:D

My wish would be to be able to retire aboard Cruise ships and spend several years cruising the whole world. Since I won't be retiring for a couple of decades, however, that's a wish that won't soon be fulfilled. :)

Me too! I'd love to retire and cruise the world. Have to settle for shorter cruises for now.:D

I like to think that when we die, the lucky ones go to heaven on a very special cruise ship...

This definitely puts things into perspective! Hope this wish comes true for you!

Thanks! We are making progress slowly.

We've been very fortunate that these are the first two health emergencies we've had with our parents. I'm sure we'll get through this and be cruising with them next spring.

Debbie

If you could have just one wish for a cruise experience ,what would it be ?

Dine with the Captain..visit the Bridge..stop the show singing karaoke:D..have a whale breach breathtakingly close..win the Bingo jackpot...fabulous upgrade ...or any number of things that could happen.

It's your wish..but just one mind.now;) Thought it might be a fun thread,

My wish is to have a world cruise in a suite.

My husband's wish is to have the ship's Bridge open to select passengers (and he'd be one of course). He has an ocean operator's license and on our cruise around Italy on another cruise line the ship was small enough that the bridge was open to passengers 24/7. Hubby loved it.

Archived