Just one wish.

COLLEYBERRY

Soo MANY wishes, all good, you chose for me:

1. Unlimited Lifetime Voucher, cruise anywhere anytime (duhhh)
  2. Cruise to new ports with old friends (awwwwww)
  3. Cruise anywhere with Ruth
  4. Have ALL my friends together at one time on one LONG cruise

I'm certain there are more, but all these appeal to me now.

r.

My wish for our upcoming cruise is simple = none of the kids gets sick. It seems like every time we go on vacation, somebody gets a cold or an ear infection. I want one winter vacation where we all stay well. Crossing my fingers! ;-)

My wish for our upcoming cruise is simple = none of the kids gets sick. It seems like every time we go on vacation, somebody gets a cold or an ear infection. I want one winter vacation where we all stay well. Crossing my fingers! ;-)

You are most entitled to this wish.

Now you get another ;)

r.

I was kind of thinking...you were already on a cruise and something special happens .what would you wish it to be ?

But all your dream cruises have been so charming :) I hope each of your dreams/wishes come true.

I think a great experience for me ...would be to meet many of you.:)

Oh and a whale breeching would be very cool too.:D

psst Ruth .. I hope your fella comes bearing chocolates.;)

So been there, if wee ones aren't happy Momma isn't happy... ah the joys of Kids and Turtles :D....when it comes down to it, health trumps all.

Wishing you a very happy and healthy family vacation.:)

After joining the list for the complimentary world cruise in the penthouse with more overnight stops, I wish the R and S class ships had powder sugar donuts like they do on the Vista ships. Other than that, I'll pretty much take HAL ships as dreams come true already.

We've done the kids and grandkids cruise and it didn't live up to the hype unfortunately :( though I'm still glad we did it. On a sort of serious note my one wish would be that my DH and I could dance the night away again in the Crows Nest again. Since he had an accident we mostly have to sit and watch others dance. But sometimes he gamely stands on the dance floor supported by his cane while I dance around him, LOL, or we smooch to a slow one staying in one spot:D.

Other than that..... a World Cruise would be quite nice too!

If you could have just one wish for a cruise experience ,what would it be ?

Dine with the Captain..visit the Bridge..stop the show singing karaoke:D..have a whale breach breathtakingly close..win the Bingo jackpot...fabulous upgrade ...or any number of things that could happen.

It's your wish..but just one mind.now;) Thought it might be a fun thread,

Visit the Bridge.

I would love to be told that I've won the "cruise lotto", and that I have been given the cabin of my choice on the ship of my choice for life, to be available whenever I want to cruise. (Nothing like wishing for the stars! One can always dream...)

When I was on my cruise last January, I purchased a future cruise deposit for my mom and dad because my mom has been talking about doing a Panama Canal cruise for the longest time. Then she broke her hip. Her recovery is almost complete, but a few weeks ago my dad was rushed into emergency surgery and to the amazement of the medical staff, survived. His recovery will be longer.

My wish is that mom stays healthy and dad recovers sufficiently so they can use that deposit and we can take them to the Panama Canal.

My wish would be to be able to retire aboard Cruise ships and spend several years cruising the whole world. Since I won't be retiring for a couple of decades, however, that's a wish that won't soon be fulfilled. :)

Archived