Who are the Concierges on the Liberty?

Last year the Diamond concierge was Ona and I am not certain that is the correct spelling or if she is still there.
Oana was our Diamond concierge in May this year, but she said she finishes on Liberty on Oct 29th which is a shame as she is really good and I was hoping she would be around for our TA which we board on the 29th!

Oana was our Diamond concierge in May this year, but she said she finishes on Liberty on Oct 29th which is a shame as she is really good and I was hoping she would be around for our TA which we board on the 29th!

Darn, we were hoping to get to see her there in December. Do you know what ship she is going to??

We just sailed LOS with Oana in August (western med)..There is a possibility Francis will be taking over..We sailed with her last March (eastern caribbean) when Oana was on vacation..Francis is also "amazing"...:D

We too loved Oana. She was fabulous and we hope to sail with her again. We recently had the chance on the Serenade to have Mario in the CL and he was great as well!!!

Oana and her husband were scheduled to leave the LOS on September 29th. She was going home two weeks before her formal wedding Mass which was held this past Saturday, October 8th. I hope to have pictures soon. I believe she will be back on the LOS in mid to late November. I was looking through my emails with her but cannot find the date of their return. When she went home in March to finalize her wedding plans and get her gown she was gone for 6 weeks, but I think this time she was going to be gone for close to 2 months.

Archived