Cruise Credits

Dett

Does anyone know what the commerative gift is when you reach various credits. Specifically wondering about 140 points.

I think you are referring to the crystal block that is given starting at 140 points, and every 70 points thereafter. I don't have a photo (someone will post one, just wait a bit), but it's a clear block of crystal about 2 x 3 x 4 inches, with a ship etched inside. The ship in the etching is the one on which you earned your milestone.

I think you are referring to the crystal block that is given starting at 140 points, and every 70 points thereafter. I don't have a photo (someone will post one, just wait a bit), but it's a clear block of crystal about 2 x 3 x 4 inches, with a ship etched inside. The ship in the etching is the one on which you earned your milestone.

Thanks. That is what I wanted to know. Hopefully someone will post a picture. We will reach 140 on the 2nd week of our January b2b.

Thanks. That is what I wanted to know. Hopefully someone will post a picture. We will reach 140 on the 2nd week of our January b2b.

I suggest you go see the Loyalty person early in the cruise and mention your upcoming milestone. If you don't get it on board, it can take months before you get one shipped to your home.

I suggest you go see the Loyalty person early in the cruise and mention your upcoming milestone. If you don't get it on board, it can take months before you get one shipped to your home.

When we received ours it was delivered to our stateroom and was sitting on the bed. We didn't have to tweak anyone about it. The system worked!

Thanks, will do. We actually reach it the first day of our 2nd week. Will contact Loyalty Ambassador right away.

When we received ours it was delivered to our stateroom and was sitting on the bed. We didn't have to tweak anyone about it. The system worked!

Do you have a picture that you can post?

Ian, that's great that it worked out so well for you. Each LA seems to have their own way of giving the blocks. Some send it to staterooms, some give it in person at the LA desk, some give it out at the C&A welcome back party. Sometimes they run out and you have to call C&A and request one.

Check out post number 6 of this thread for a photo:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1250625

Bob

Ian, that's great that it worked out so well for you. Each LA seems to have their own way of giving the blocks. Some send it to staterooms, some give it in person at the LA desk, some give it out at the C&A welcome back party. Sometimes they run out and you have to call C&A and request one.

Check out post number 6 of this thread for a photo:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1250625

Bob

Thanks so much. :)

We received a crystal block a few weeks back when we were on Allure. I knew we should expect one, but because we had never received anything from C&A, I didn't really think we would get it.

It was on our table one afternoon along with a card when we got back to our cabin. It was in a very nice gift box & the card congratulated us on our milestone. The crystal block is quite lovely and a very nice gesture from RCCL & C&A. We really appreciated it and enjoy the good memories we have from Allure and from receiving the crystal block!

Very pretty!

Not to hijack this thread but as a new cruiser to RCCL I am having trouble figuring out this credit thing for the C&A works. Can anybody provide a link which shows how credits are awarded based on cruise length? Is there something about how much you spend too?

Thanks!

Very pretty!

Not to hijack this thread but as a new cruiser to RCCL I am having trouble figuring out this credit thing for the C&A works. Can anybody provide a link which shows how credits are awarded based on cruise length? Is there something about how much you spend too?

Thanks!

It's actually very simple now. You get one point per night of cruise. Two points per night if booked in a JS or better. Check out the link below for perks available at the different point levels:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do

Archived