5 People Inside Cabin Monarch?

spj8705

I don’t believe any Monarch inside cabins hold 5.

For that matter – I’m not sure there is any cabin on that ship that is designed to accommodate 5.

I did however meet a couple on the Monarch a few weeks ago and they had the husband and 3 kids booked in one cabin and the wife and 2 kids booked on another and then put all 5 kids (pre and teens) in one cabin . The husband and wife had the other cabin for the two of them. (I did not ask the cabin size) They did tell me that as there were only 4 beds they put pillows on the floor for the 5th person.

M

We cruised on this ship several times when it was here on the west coast. For one person the inside is comfortable, two is getting crowded, three is a drag and four (witnessed 4 across the hall from us once) was a complete disaster.

They won't book five into any cabin on Monarch that I know of.

Surpringly, the outside cabins even with only three more square feet you can tell a difference, it's mostly storage. The insides have fewer drawers, no shelves in the closet and virtually no standing room unless you have the beds placed in the "L" shape. We even had the beds in an "L" shape with only the two of us in an OV cabin, otherwise one has to climb over the other to get out of bed.

Do yourself a huge favor and book 2 cabins, even if your group cuts down to four people. These cabins are seriously small.

Try to get 2 connecting cabins instead where one of the cabins hold 3 people. 4030/4036 for example. Unfortunately, I don't see any inside connecting cabins on the Monarch where one cabin holds 3. Actually I don't see any inside connecting cabins on the Monarch. Fooey! Any way you could do the Freedom of the Seas instead? Or maybe the Liberty of the Seas from Ft. Lauderdale?

LOL - Sounds like the old Groucho Marx movie and his tiny little cabin in A Night At the Opera - on of the funniest shipboard sequences I've seen in a film.

Love that scene!

I think that cabin is more spacious than the insides on Monarch ;) Hopefully, the OP comes back and sees it.

Archived