Bed placements Oasis/Allure

molly361

11299 has the bed by the closet.

Now I'm really confused! Cabin 11299 has an adjoining cabin and mine is the one on the right. Based on what I read on this thread, the cabin on the right has the bed by the balcony. Or did I misunderstand?

Now I'm really confused! Cabin 11299 has an adjoining cabin and mine is the one on the right. Based on what I read on this thread, the cabin on the right has the bed by the balcony. Or did I misunderstand?

You are viewing it from the wrong direction. You are looking at it from the Boardwalk side of the cabin. You have to look at it from the passageway where the entrance to the cabin is. You have the left side of an adjoining set. It is a bed by the closet cabin. Trust me. I know what I'm saying.;):)

Cabin 7216 on Oasis- closet, right? Is this really a big deal verses being by the balcony? Does anyone have pictures posted where I could see the two layouts?? Thanks!

I think it's just a matter of preference. I prefer the bed by the balcony. It makes more sense to me to have it by the balcony for many reasons. I like the vanity by the bathroom since that's the area we change in and I would think it would be easier to get into the closet and even into the room...........LOL But there are others that like the seating area by the balcony. Guess there's pros and cons to both ways!

You are viewing it from the wrong direction. You are looking at it from the Boardwalk side of the cabin. You have to look at it from the passageway where the entrance to the cabin is. You have the left side of an adjoining set. It is a bed by the closet cabin. Trust me. I know what I'm saying.;):)

Duh! You are absolutely right. This whole time I was looking at it wrong. Back to my original question though. Where does the pullman come out of? Is it above the bed or the sofa?

• 3 weeks later...

Look at the floor plan of the ship. Find the nearest adjoining cabins (shown by the arrows connecting 2 rooms). This is a reference point for a pair-of-cabins. Once you find an adjoining cabin pair, merely count by two’s up or down the floor plan. This will show you each and every pair-of-cabins.

When viewed from the hallway, each cabin pair will have 2 entrance doors next to each other. One door is LEFT and one door is RIGHT. When viewed from the hallway, if you want a bed by the closet/bath, select the left door (less desirable). If you want the bed by the balcony, select the right door (more desirable).

Always remember: RIGHT is RIGHT (correct). Select the door to the cabin on the RIGHT. It does not matter if they are inside cabins, ocean-view cabins, ocean-view balconies, Central Park balconies, Boardwalk balconies: RIGHT is RIGHT, when viewed from the hallway.

11310 is paired with 11312 (same on both Oasis or Allure). In fact, they are adjoining cabins. Pretend you are standing in the hallway in front of both. 11312 would be on your LEFT. 11310 would be on your RIGHT.

11310 is RIGHT and has the bed next to the balcony.

800295160_allure310.JPG.14f730385054f4a50b9d5caf0964c9a1.JPG

Edited by sonar

cabin 8178 on the allure is the bed by balcony or closet and if its a good location?

Balcony. Looks like a great location to me. It is just a short walk to Central Park.

Edited by Ocean Boy