Bed placements Oasis/Allure

molly361

According to the theory that if you look at connecting cabins from the hallway, the one on the right has bed by balcony and go every other cabin from there, then cabin 7172 on Oasis should be a good one...right? But I was in 7178 on Oasis and it was also a good one, so I'm confused :eek:

I am on hold booking 7172, but now thinking that it has the bed by the closet, so am switching to 7178. Am I figuring this wrong? :confused:

Help!! Im about to select either 9290 or 9292 on allure, is one of these better than the other?

9290: bed by balcony.

9292: bed by closet.

Which one is better is entirely up to your preference.

See other people's opinions for advice.

Me, I'm going on my first cruise and chose bed by balcony, thinking it would be nice to have an open area when I walk into the cabin.

Have a nice cruise!

ok I agree...but I don't understand why lol :D

I know 7178 is by balcony cuz I had that cabin before. But according to the theory if you go from a set of connecting cabins and figure from there, then 7172 should be by the balcony :rolleyes:

7174 and 7176 are connecting. 7174 is on the right (when looking at the cabins from the hallway perspective) and has the bed by the balcony, so since 7174 is next to 7172 it has the bed by the closet. For 7178 it is left of 7176 which has the bed by the closet so it has the bed by the balcony.

Personally we liked having the bed by the closet and it opened up the space closer to the balcony giving us a larger "living" area when you combined with the balcony. The bed was over by the closet which was then the "sleeping" area. Our cabin was the meeting place for the family so it worked out well for us.

Our kids had the bed by the balcony which ended up good for them since it left more space by the closet and neither of them had to be right next to the closet and get bumped. We did use their balcony (central park view) a few times, but nowhere near as much as ours (oceanview). It all worked out great for us!

7174 and 7176 are connecting. 7174 is on the right (when looking at the cabins from the hallway perspective) and has the bed by the balcony, so since 7174 is next to 7172 it has the bed by the closet. For 7178 it is left of 7176 which has the bed by the closet so it has the bed by the balcony.

Personally we liked having the bed by the closet and it opened up the space closer to the balcony giving us a larger "living" area when you combined with the balcony. The bed was over by the closet which was then the "sleeping" area. Our cabin was the meeting place for the family so it worked out well for us.

Our kids had the bed by the balcony which ended up good for them since it left more space by the closet and neither of them had to be right next to the closet and get bumped. We did use their balcony (central park view) a few times, but nowhere near as much as ours (oceanview). It all worked out great for us!

hahaha the light just came on :o I was looking at it from the balcony...not the hallway :eek:

My kids had an inside with the bed by the closet and it was awful...they couldn't get anything in and out of the closet without climbing onto the bed...never again!

Edited by green eyed lady

• 3 months later...

Im in 12229. Can someone let me know if my logic is correct? 12337 and 12335 are the nearest connecting staterooms (little arrow means they connect???) 12237 right (window bed) 12235 left (closet bed). 12233 right (window bed) 12231 left (closet bed) 12229 right (window bed) then there is a break.

Im in 12229. Can someone let me know if my logic is correct? 12337 and 12335 are the nearest connecting staterooms (little arrow means they connect???) 12237 right (window bed) 12235 left (closet bed). 12233 right (window bed) 12231 left (closet bed) 12229 right (window bed) then there is a break.

12229 has the bed by the balcony.