Bed placements Oasis/Allure

molly361

I can't believe that people who find it annoying bother even reading this thread.;)

Haha, touché! :-)

I found this thread while looking for my info on my cabin to make sure it was bed-by-balcony, and it was.

Now, if I only could make sense of the D2-D8-system.. :-)

Thanks for your help!

I hope everyone realizes I wasnt knocking Ocean Boy, just teasing him, as I have earlier in posts on this thread, he's been a great help to many of us!

I think as I mentioned, it's not always easy to for everyone to "see" stuff the same way, so having this thread is a big help!:D

Rakes- I do hope you post a "Oasis/Allure Boardwalk Balcony bed placement " thread though, it will be really helpful to other people! Enjoy your cruise!

I did create a new thread, http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1702864&referrerid=254101 but directed them back here if anyone had other questions

Nice job! That map makes it very easy to understand and will help quite a few people. It makes you wonder why Royal Caribbean could not make a map like that?

Okay can someone please help me figure out our cabins? We are in Allure 10616 & 10618. I understand count down pairs from an adjoining cabins. But when I count one way it comes up 10618 on left, when I count from the other way it comes up right. So I'm not sure which is correct and am confused. Please help. Thanks!!

Okay can someone please help me figure out our cabins? We are in Allure 10616 & 10618. I understand count down pairs from an adjoining cabins. But when I count one way it comes up 10618 on left, when I count from the other way it comes up right. So I'm not sure which is correct and am confused. Please help. Thanks!!

10616 - bed by the balcony, 10618 - bed by the closet. You can only figure every other cabin when you are looking at regular "D" cabins, suites, etc will throw it off.

FYI, It appears to me that every cabin with a sofa bed has the bed by the closet.

This is an accessible cabin right? It might not be set up the same way as other cabins. There are 4 accessible cabins together there, so if they are built in pairs yours in the left one in the pair, and in standard balconies that one has the bed by the closet. However, I doubt this cabin would be configured like that since the accessibility is difficult in that set up and these cabins are supposed to be accessible.;) I think it's best if we can find you someone who has actually stayed in this or another accessible cabin. I'll bet probably all set up similarly!

This is an accessible cabin right? It might not be set up the same way as other cabins. There are 4 accessible cabins together there, so if they are built in pairs yours in the left one in the pair, and in standard balconies that one has the bed by the closet. However, I doubt this cabin would be configured like that since the accessibility is difficult in that set up and these cabins are supposed to be accessible.;) I think it's best if we can find you someone who has actually stayed in this or another accessible cabin. I'll bet probably all set up similarly!

Thank you, I appreciate you taking the time to respond. I actually thought the same thing, but wasn't exactly sure. I received an email from RCCL today notifying me that the bed was by the balcony.

Thank you, I appreciate you taking the time to respond. I actually thought the same thing, but wasn't exactly sure. I received an email from RCCL today notifying me that the bed was by the balcony.

Thanks for following up,it will help the next person booking that cabin. I'm not surprised just because the other set up makes getting into the closet challenging for most people, I can't imagine it working in an accessible cabin. Have fun!

• 1 month later...
I will be in 9595 on Oasis (CP view) - if 9598 is by the closet - can I assume that accross the hall is near window and two doors that from that will be 9595 and will also be window??

thanks so much!

9595 is a window cabin. 9599 Across from 9598 is a window.

• 2 weeks later...