Current Concierges continued

PH8

Does anyone know who is replacing JD on Radiance? I will be on Radiance first 2 weeks of June and was hoping to sail with JD.

Thanks

It's not known yet who his replacement is or the exact dates he'll be gone. Usually Gazetty takes over his lounge while he's away and she just rejoined the ship on Monday.

Gina

Does anyone know who is replacing JD on Radiance? I will be on Radiance first 2 weeks of June and was hoping to sail with JD.

Thanks

The current word is that JD may be back in June. The schedule may be changed to allow this as I had hoped. I'll keep you updated as it evolves.

Beresford is on board but has not been in the CL yet. He is part of the regular rotation of bartenders. It will be easy to find him on a "little" ship like this. ;)

Gina

OA Oasis -(Concierge)Israel Sanchez(as of 11/02/13) and Charmaine Fernandes

-(Diamond)Carolina Cullbera until 5-31-14

Allan Fajardo on vacation

To email the concierge,use the 2 letter code for ship(i.e EX for Explorer),followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com The underscore is ONLY between the ships two letters and Concierge. i.e EX_Concierge@rccl.com

**For the Rhapsody RH_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**For the Grandeur GR_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship i.e OA_Concierge01@rccl.com or OA_Concierge02@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge,add the word Diamond in front of Concierge

i.e FR_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

Is Israel going to be on board for my May 3, 2014 cruise on Oasis of the Seas? How is he?

Is Israel going to be on board for my May 3, 2014 cruise on Oasis of the Seas? How is he?

We were just on Oasis last week. I asked him his schedule but he did not have an ending date yet. The only ones firm were Alan who left on Saturday and Carolina who leaves May 31.

Israel is a super nice guy. Yes, he must sit at his desk a lot because the CL concierges have much more administrative duties. We didn't spend much time at all there but he did come out from behind his desk each time and was very friendly. I did realize that I saw Alan once in the promenade and didn't realize who it was. He looked familiar. That's when I realized it was the first time ever I'd seen him standing up. LOL I feel know Israel much better.

The DL which was in Blaze was really nice. There is a large bar in there and it just seemed easier to socialize and was much more spacious in spite of there being over 550 D and above on board. Most people left at 6 and very few ever came back. I find Carolina to be a real social butterfly, too.

More than you asked for... :o

Gina

We were just on Oasis last week. I asked him his schedule but he did not have an ending date yet. The only ones firm were Alan who left on Saturday and Carolina who leaves May 31.

Israel is a super nice guy. Yes, he must sit at his desk a lot because the CL concierges have much more administrative duties. We didn't spend much time at all there but he did come out from behind his desk each time and was very friendly. I did realize that I saw Alan once in the promenade and didn't realize who it was. He looked familiar. That's when I realized it was the first time ever I'd seen him standing up. LOL I feel know Israel much better.

The DL which was in Blaze was really nice. There is a large bar in there and it just seemed easier to socialize and was much more spacious in spite of there being over 550 D and above on board. Most people left at 6 and very few ever came back. I find Carolina to be a real social butterfly, too.

Gina

Gina always better to have more information than not enough. Thanks so much (again) for your quick response. Happy Cruising!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Gina

Thank you for that.

It's not known yet who his replacement is or the exact dates he'll be gone. Usually Gazetty takes over his lounge while he's away and she just rejoined the ship on Monday.

Gina

Thanks for the info.

Karen

I haven't seen the Navigator Concierge information updated in a while. If someone cruises on her soon, will you let us know if Ricardo is still in the CL? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ricardo is on the Navigator, at this time!! Don't know when he's going home!

Ricardo is on the Navigator, at this time!! Don't know when he's going home!

Awesome! Thank you. We really love him. Hopefully he'll be back in April.

You're the best! Thanks!

Hi, Ricardo got back on board sometime in Dec, so he should be there in Apr!!!

I know that he has problems with his emails (didn't write to me when the ship was in dry doc)

But, I will find out, one way or another!!!