Princess.com Website

Lynda90

For the past several days I have not been able to view my saved cruises through Cruise Personalizer & now I can't sign in at all. Hopefully it's dropping prices or improving their website but it's probably a problem with their system. Generally they will work on their site during off hours when few are checking things & not during a Sunday afternoon. ;)

If their system is located at their HQ in Santa Clarita, it's raining & maybe it's not waterproof?...LOL :p

Its working again. Well it is for me =)

though ... I get this message when I click on pricing.

Pricing is currently not available. Please check back later, you may alternatively contact your local AFTA travel agent or call our reservations team on 13 24 88 for Australia or 0800 78 07 17 for New Zealand.

Functionally normally except for my recent problem viewing my "saved cruises" which goes to a page with "looking for something at Princess?"...anyone else having this problem?

I've done all of the solutions mentioned in the past so apparently it's not my computer. :confused:

Functionally normally except for my recent problem viewing my "saved cruises" which goes to a page with "looking for something at Princess?"...anyone else having this problem?

I've had this problem for the past two months now. Very frustrating. I have to Search Cruises every time I want to check on the sailings I'm interested in following.

I've had this problem for the past two months now. Very frustrating. I have to Search Cruises every time I want to check on the sailings I'm interested in following.

Good to hear from an experienced member having the same problem & since there's no way to email tech support will call them tomorrow.

Maybe keeping me from my "saved cruises" makes it more difficult for me to find price reductions which I've done quite a bit lately??? :p

I've done all of the solutions mentioned in the past so apparently it's not my computer. :confused:

I had the same problem for months and was totally frustrated. One day I removed my saved cruises, logged off my computer, cleaned my cookies (I use CCleaner), logged back into computer, logged in Princess.com, went to "old saved" cruises, clicked on "save cruise" and everything was okay again.....cruises showed up in saved cruises.

Not sure if this is the solution, but it worked for me. Good luck!!

I had the same problem for months and was totally frustrated. One day I removed my saved cruises, logged off my computer, cleaned my cookies (I use CCleaner), logged back into computer, logged in Princess.com, went to "old saved" cruises, clicked on "save cruise" and everything was okay again.....cruises showed up in saved cruises.

Thanks...I've deleted cookies but will try some of your other suggestions but still no "saved cruises". :(

After following those suggestions, the only one I had not tried was to delete all of the saved cruises. That was easier said than done without being able to view them but I eventually found all 8 of them & deleted them...and IT WORKED! I can now view my "saved cruises"...thanks for your suggestion because it was really getting frustrating. I see no logical reason for it to work but it did so now I can add my "saved cruises" back. ;)

After following those suggestions, the only one I had not tried was to delete all of the saved cruises. That was easier said than done without being able to view them but I eventually found all 8 of them & deleted them...and IT WORKED! I can now view my "saved cruises"...thanks for your suggestion because it was really getting frustrating. I see no logical reason for it to work but it did so now I can add my "saved cruises" back. ;)

Happy to hear that it worked for you!! Since I did mine, have had no problems but I guess that can change at any moment.......happy cruising.

Funny thing. Last night I clicked on Saved Cruises, and it actually went to them! First time in two months. And I did nothing at all ... didn't delete cookies, or Saved Cruises. Go figure.

Funny thing. Last night I clicked on Saved Cruises, and it actually went to them! First time in two months. And I did nothing at all ... didn't delete cookies, or Saved Cruises. Go figure.

I called Princess yesterday asking them to tell their IT people about the problem & whether it was my call, deleting my saved cruises or just 'because' it decided to function again...it's working. ;)

Archived