transfer options FLL to Miami port

NHcruisergirl

My family and I are going on the Carnival Liberty out of Miami in Feb. We are flying in the day before into Fort Lauderdale and are spending the night and planning on heading to Miami the day of the cruise. I am trying to find out my transportation options and costs. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :D

My family and I are going on the Carnival Liberty out of Miami in Feb. We are flying in the day before into Fort Lauderdale and are spending the night and planning on heading to Miami the day of the cruise. I am trying to find out my transportation options and costs. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :D

I got the best service from the VIP shuttle at a low rate they offer Door to door Low price 24/7 MIAMI and have authorization to go directly from door or Airport/Seaport Call (954)479-6867

VIP Florida shuttle is a privately owned, personalized service dedicated to providing reliable and hassle-free travel with comfort style and ease. VIP Florida shuttle drivers are trained and aware of their responsibility of giving all our customers the vip treatment they deserve . They make sure your journey is comfortable and stress free. Offering the best prívate services and prices. The high quality standards and competitive Prices make the vip shuttle service the best choice for those who think that renting a car is a complicated and expensive way to solve their transportation necessities.:D

I have cruised for >40 years. It seems like EVERY time my ship leave from MIA the best air prices are to FLL and vice versa.

IF you are a party of 2/more I have found that booking a CHEAP car (generally $30-40) and since I ALWAYS go in a day early, getting a CHEAP hotel in either city works best. There are NO drop off charges in Florida. I can pick up my car in FLL, drive to MIA (or vice versa) to turn in and the auto companies provide FREE transfers to the port.

Archived