non aqua spa eating in blu?

big"o"

If there is space available can non aqua spa passengers eat in blu/ is there a separate charge and if so how much? breakfast-----,lunch----- dinner----

You may not dine in Blu if you aren't booked in Aqua Class or a Suite. Suite guests pay $5.00 pp to dine there if space is available. The rules concerning who may dine in Blu are very firm and no exceptions will be made.

You may not dine in Blu if you aren't booked in Aqua Class or a Suite. Suite guests pay $5.00 pp to dine there if space is available. The rules concerning who may dine in Blu are very firm and no exceptions will be made.

They won't even let you take room service out of Blu. I was told even the captain or staff cannot dine there!

They won't even let you take room service out of Blu. I was told even the captain or staff cannot dine there!

You are correct! Someone actually complained that "they don't want to dine with the help", but that's another thread.

You are correct! Someone actually complained that "they don't want to dine with the help", but that's another thread.

LOL

I've heard that. I could be counted in for one who doesn't always quite get the sometimes extreme attraction to "The Captain!" or officers but it didn't make it any less neat to meet the captain. The silhouette has a really nice captain...I met him three times and I wasn't even trying. He did a lot of social appearances for our group that were above and beyond and made the cruise extremely special for a lot of people.

He came to Blu one night and DH asked him for water to be funny, but it didn't go over well. LOL

If there is space available can non aqua spa passengers eat in blu/ is there a separate charge and if so how much? breakfast-----,lunch----- dinner----

Blu is not opened for lunch and no, non-AQ passengers cannot dine

there unless in a suite, and then ONLY on a space availiblity basis for

5.00 per person.

Blu is not opened for lunch and no, non-AQ passengers cannot dine

there unless in a suite, and then ONLY on a space availiblity basis for

5.00 per person.

If we weren't so helpful on this board we could tell people that non-AQ passengers can eat lunch in Blu.....Sort of like the old joke in High school about the swimming pool on the roof. Just a joke folks

If we weren't so helpful on this board we could tell people that non-AQ passengers can eat lunch in Blu.....Sort of like the old joke in High school about the swimming pool on the roof. Just a joke folks

I always like telling people while on board a cruise that there are free drinks on deck 13. :D

Archived