Diamond Plus Amenity List(s)

next week is our first cruise a D+ and we have Corona beer selected as our welcome aboard drink. Since we are both D+ do we each get a Corona? Will they be cold or at least put in the mini fridge?

If you selected Corona in each of your profiles on RCL in the C and A section you should get 2 beers.

I'm not Patti...;) but yes...each D+ member in the cabin is "supposed" to get their own drink....only 1 basket per cabin...but the drink is per person...
I thought that each "in their own right" D+ got a drink, but not if they are an "inherited" D+ [D+only by living with an "actual" D+]. Our cabin has only gotten one drink, and I thought that is the way it is supposed to be - but keeping track of that would seem beyond RCI computer expertise:rolleyes:

Thom

No wonder so any Pax are complaining about the RCL website, the towel gift is not available as a gift since 1-2012 as reported by the know it all on CC.

Check the gift list and its still available on the site.

No wonder so any Pax are complaining about the RCL website, the towel gift is not available as a gift since 1-2012 as reported by the know it all on CC.

I had requested a towel on our January cruise. My gift came and the accompanying card said "RCL Towel" but instead it was a tote bag!!! :eek:

Linda (and C. D.)

I had requested a towel on our January cruise. My gift came and the accompanying card said "RCL Towel" but instead it was a tote bag!!! :eek:

Linda (and C. D.)

On our next cruise in a few weeks we have requested the towels. I definitely do not want another tote bag :eek:

Is the recommendation to change it to something else?

I've heard the element bag is not very user friendly.

Actually I got RCI C&A towels on both Oasis and Freedom THIS YEAR [2013] as my D+ amenity. So I for one am not surprised that towels are still on the list.

{yes, I'm aware that there are different types of towels out there that have appeared as D+ amenities - I'm not an expert on the various types}

Thom

We just made Diamond Plus. Our next RC cruise will be on Legend (a B2B in Jan/Feb 2014). So I made my change and want the Zifendel wine. DH has put down chocolate covered strawberries as his bonus. So is the wine a bottle? How many strawberries do we get? And we still get the little basket with the sugars/candy in, and we each get a drink. Is the wine a glass of wine, or a small bottle, if we choose this over the coke?

We just made Diamond Plus. Our next RC cruise will be on Legend (a B2B in Jan/Feb 2014). So I made my change and want the Zifendel wine. DH has put down chocolate covered strawberries as his bonus. So is the wine a bottle? How many strawberries do we get? And we still get the little basket with the sugars/candy in, and we each get a drink. Is the wine a glass of wine, or a small bottle, if we choose this over the coke?

The Zinfandel will be a full size bottle. If you choose wine instead of coke, it will be a little bottle of wine (maybe 2 small glasses?). I don't know how many strawberries, we've never ordered them. And yes, you will still get the munchies basket.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you have to have 350 nights before you each get a gift. Pretty sure you will only get the one amenity. The wine amenity will be a full sized bottle but the wine with the goody basket will be a small bottle for each of you, IF you have pre-selected it. I've never cared for this wine so chose the water instead. As far as the chocolate covered strawberries go, you will most likely get a small goody plate on formal night with 2 chocolate covered strawberries on it along with some cookies or whatever. (It will be delivered around 4 pm.)

Linda (and C. D.)

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you have to have 350 nights before you each get a gift. Pretty sure you will only get the one amenity. The wine amenity will be a full sized bottle but the wine with the goody basket will be a small bottle for each of you, IF you have pre-selected it. I've never cared for this wine so chose the water instead. As far as the chocolate covered strawberries go, you will most likely get a small goody plate on formal night with 2 chocolate covered strawberries on it along with some cookies or whatever. (It will be delivered around 4 pm.)

Linda (and C. D.)

Oh, is strawberries an amenity? I didn't even think about that, which explains why we have never ordered them. :D

If your comment was directed to me personally, I can tell you that as of 1-1-2012 the towel was not available in the drop down list but was available if you called C&A directly and requested it.:(

It has now been returned to the list and my original amenity list is not up-to-date. It's difficult to keep a list accurate when it changes so frequently. If you would like to take the time to update the list, please feel free to do so.:D Or for an accurate list of your amenities, just log into C&A and check your own personal drop down list.

Edited by cruisenfever

Just received our D+ luggage tags in the mail. Just in time for our March cruise. Not really impressive. I thought they might at least have our names on them. I guess it is better than nothing. I will just put them on along with our other tags.

Gwen :)

Gwen, We got off the Enchantment 2 weeks ago and we are also now Diamond Plus. We have no cruises booked right now. Still having trouble with my knee. dr thinks I may have scar tissue and gave me more exercises to do several times a day. I see him agin in 6 months.

Where is your March cruise going?

Linda (and C. D.)

In Feb, we did our 1st cruise since passing the 350 cruise nights. We got the double amenity and we choose 2 bottles of wine. We asked them to be delivered to the dining room. One of them was delivered to the stateroom.

We told our waiter the bottle was delivered to the stateroom by mistake so we wouldn't have to pay the corkage fee. He said no problem so when we brought the bottle to the dining room the next evening, there was a miscommunication of some sort because he had a bottle of the exact same wine waiting for us at the table.

Long story short, we ended up with 3 complimentary bottles of wine that cruise instead of 2. He kept the bottle we brought the night before and had it for us the following evening for dinner.

Tim

In Feb, we did our 1st cruise since passing the 350 cruise nights. We got the double amenity and we choose 2 bottles of wine. We asked them to be delivered to the dining room. One of them was delivered to the stateroom.

Long story short, we ended up with 3 complimentary bottles of wine that cruise instead of 2. He kept the bottle we brought the night before and had it for us the following evening for dinner.

Tim

Tim, good for you! :D However, if you had to pay $75 for 3 corkage fees I'm not sure I'd think it was worth it!

Linda (and C. D.)

Tim, good for you! :D However, if you had to pay $75 for 3 corkage fees I'm not sure I'd think it was worth it!

Linda (and C. D.)

I agree. That's why we wanted the bottles delivered to dining room. We ended up not paying any corkage fee and got an extra bottle to boot... not a bad deal.

Tim

They messed up my towel delivery in Dec 2011 and the LA on board refused to correct the mistake. That's why I remember clearly that it was no longer available for my January 2012 cruise. It wasn't until the CC know it alls mentioned that it had been added back to the list that I went back and reselected it.

I have 2 towels per relationship selected and in January this year we got 2 white C&A logo towels and in February this year we got 2 blue Royal Caribbean beach towels with the blow up pillows. We had the same towel selection checked off for each cruise. Same choice - different towel.

Thanks to the know it alls!!!!! :D