Diamond Plus Amenity List(s)

I didn't notice this thread either when I posted my question about towels. I hope the Diamond Plus agent I talked to was correct when the told me the towels were deleted from the website by mistake. Having said that, he also told me that RCI was monitoring the towel requests and the more of us that special ordered them, the more assured we'd be that they'd be added back to the list. Last December was the first time that we got the towels with the blow up pillows and we were super impressed. I'm assuming this is the same towel that you can order on the RCI website for $29.00. We don't drink wine and don't need slippers so I found those limited choices odd and a little disappointing.

I didn't notice this thread either when I posted my question about towels. I hope the Diamond Plus agent I talked to was correct when the told me the towels were deleted from the website by mistake. Having said that, he also told me that RCI was monitoring the towel requests and the more of us that special ordered them, the more assured we'd be that they'd be added back to the list. Last December was the first time that we got the towels with the blow up pillows and we were super impressed. I'm assuming this is the same towel that you can order on the RCI website for $29.00. We don't drink wine and don't need slippers so I found those limited choices odd and a little disappointing.

WE too do not prefer the wine I do not drink and the slippers are dangerous!!

We just came back from the Jewel on Saturday. I had ordered the towel but got wine. :(

We were also on the Jewel one month ago and that time we still got the towel. :)

• 5 months later...
What the heck is English Garden Basket?? If you know this I will be amazed. However, if you dont I will order it on my Voyager cruise jan 7th.

It is a pretty little basket of fresh flowers--but apparently is often unavailable. Twice they have not been able to supply it when chosen.

They substituted a bottle of wine instead.

Last cruise we had two bottles of Cabernet, Caliterra Tributo, Chile

and I thought it was very good. Of course, I will be the first to admit that I am no wine expert. If it doesn't give me a headache, I like it!!:p

What happens if both people in a cabin are D Plus...should both of them get a big bottle of wine if that's what they have in their profile or is it just one per cabin?....last couple of cruises we have received two small bottles of wine and only one regular bottle...does anyone know????thanks.....

What happens if both people in a cabin are D Plus...should both of them get a big bottle of wine if that's what they have in their profile or is it just one per cabin?....last couple of cruises we have received two small bottles of wine and only one regular bottle...does anyone know????thanks.....

All D+ Amenities are "per cabin" when husband and wife are traveling together.

The small bottles of wine that you request with your Welcome Aboard Basked are 1 per person.

You get two baskets?:confused::eek:

You get two small packages of goodies (nuts, raisins), 2 small bottles of wine (if that's what you rdered) and one large bottle of wine.

I believe they may add a second large bottle of wine after you reach a certain point level.

It's one Welcome basket per stateroom starting with Emerald Level and 1 drink for each C&A member Emerald or higher over 18. The "amenity gift" starts with D+ and is one per cabin, although some have gotten one each if they were not living in the same household. I think this is the exception rather than the rule. At 350+ cruise points you may choose 2 gifts, and at 525 you may choose 3 gifts. (Only 1 gift on short cruises.)

You get two baskets?:confused::eek:

Oops :o With your Welcome Aboard Basket you get "1" basket and 2 beverages per cabin.

You get two small packages of goodies (nuts, raisins), 2 small bottles of wine (if that's what you rdered) and one large bottle of wine.

I believe they may add a second large bottle of wine after you reach a certain point level.

Once you reach 525 points, you can select up to 3 bottles of wine for your D+/PC amenity. This is per cabin.

1 bottle at 175

1 bottle at 350

1 bottle at 525

Oops :o With your Welcome Aboard Basket you get "1" basket and 2 beverages per cabin.

Once you reach 525 points, you can select up to 3 bottles of wine for your D+/PC amenity. This is per cabin.

1 bottle at 175

1 bottle at 350

1 bottle at 525

Or, on the amenity list that covers each level, which includes flowers, and other gifts besides bottles of wine or bubbly, for those that have other interests.

I think that the person that said "1, 2 or 3 gifts" would be correct..even though some of us think of bottles!:D

Rick

When I called the D+ desk I was told that they have an Element Bag available. We ordered that and got a towel on our Mn cruise last month.

Do they really have an element bag?? Thanks

I believe the element bag is part of the list of amenity choices that is added at the 350 points level.

1 bottle at 175

1 bottle at 350

1 bottle at 525

I think it's per cabin if you live at the same address but if you live separately you each get your full complement of goodies. When I cruised with a D+ member with over 75 credits (in the old days, now 525) who I don't live with, we each got three bottles. Whee!:D

• 2 months later...
It is a pretty little basket of fresh flowers--but apparently is often unavailable. Twice they have not been able to supply it when chosen.

They substituted a bottle of wine instead.

Last cruise we had two bottles of Cabernet, Caliterra Tributo, Chile

and I thought it was very good. Of course, I will be the first to admit that I am no wine expert. If it doesn't give me a headache, I like it!!:p

On a recent cruise they were unable to supply orchids. They substituted $25 OBC instead. Nice!

On another cruise about 2 years ago they didn't have the flowers and they substitured $25 AND a bottle of wine. Extra nice!! :D

Gina

I was glad to see this thread bumped back to the top.

I had just gone to check my gift preferences and they were once again all gone. I had to re-select them all and noticed they finally have them in order. All SR wine is together and all DR wine is together. No sifting through the mixed up list is required anymore.

I did notice one thing. The beach towel selection is back for those at a higher level only I think. I'm thinking this because it says 2 towels per relationship. My question is: has anyone ordered them lately and which towels are they? They had 3 different ones in recent history that I know of. The one with the logo woven in. The one with the logo screen printed on. And the one that came with an inflatable pillow which happens to be the one I never got. Does anyone know?

And for the record - our upgrade preferences were also gone and "automatic upgrade" had to be re-selected for both me and my husband.

Gina

Edited by mommabean

I was glad to see this thread bumped back to the top.

I had just gone to check my gift preferences and they were once again all gone. I had to re-select them all and noticed they finally have them in order. All SR wine is together and all DR wine is together. No sifting through the mixed up list is required anymore.

I did notice one thing. The beach towel selection is back for those at a higher level only I think. I'm thinking this because it says 2 towels per relationship. My question is: has anyone ordered them lately and which towels are they? They had 3 different ones in recent history that I know of. The one with the logo woven in. The one with the logo screen printed on. And the one that came with an inflatable pillow which happens to be the one I never got. Does anyone know?

And for the record - our upgrade preferences were also gone and "automatic upgrade" had to be re-selected for both me and my husband.

Gina

Low D+ here as well. Received the beach towel with inflatable pillow on the Monarch end of August. Also have ordered it for our 1/5/13 Jewel cruise.

Low D+ here as well. Received the beach towel with inflatable pillow on the Monarch end of August. Also have ordered it for our 1/5/13 Jewel cruise.

OK, so did you get only 1 or did you get 2 towels? I notice I also have 2 options for the 2 towels per relationship. One is for woven towels. The other is for CAS logo woven towels. I'm wondering if there are now 2 styles - one with the usual RCI logo and one with a different C&A logo.

I noticed the microfiber totes now also say 2 per relationship.

Gina

I think it's per cabin if you live at the same address but if you live separately you each get your full complement of goodies. When I cruised with a D+ member with over 75 credits (in the old days, now 525) who I don't live with, we each got three bottles. Whee!:D

Thats what I was gonna say...........when cruising with another DP member(Not my husband) we each get all the amenities we are entitled to......

I noticed the towel selection was back for me as well...and I am a low D+...I ordered it for my Dec. cruise..will post back what/If I get one...

Ok.I want my towel back......hahaha JUST KIDDING!! You'll use them all more than I will..

Edited by PH8

OK, so did you get only 1 or did you get 2 towels? I notice I also have 2 options for the 2 towels per relationship. One is for woven towels. The other is for CAS logo woven towels. I'm wondering if there are now 2 styles - one with the usual RCI logo and one with a different C&A logo.

I noticed the microfiber totes now also say 2 per relationship.

Gina

We got one There is only 1 towel choice available to us in our C and A profile, it says woven.

On a recent cruise they were unable to supply orchids. They substituted $25 OBC instead. Nice!

On another cruise about 2 years ago they didn't have the flowers and they substitured $25 AND a bottle of wine. Extra nice!! :D

Gina

I forgot to mention the $25 OBC in addition to the wine. We did receive that too.

• 4 weeks later...

On the Brilliance of the Seas, Quebec City 11 night cruise, my husband and I got a pair of slippers that had closed toes. These were different than we got once before. We also always seem to get the silly basket with nuts, trail mix, crackers and cheese, and some type of cookie or gummy fruit in it. Don't ask for it but it has appeared on the last 6 cruises we have been on. Plus we get the ordered chocolate covered strawberries and some cookies or petifores. We have had 30 cruises with Royal Caribbean and have 282 nights.

Take care...

Irene & Miles